Christmas Shopping. (Day 16.)

Diavolo: It wasn't that hard since he had to do paperwork while you were out and then when you got home he said he had to go out for a 'meeting' but he was actually getting you presents.

Barbatos: He did all the Christmas shopping but when he got back you were go and there was a note that says you were going to hang out with the demon brothers but you went and bought Christmas presents.

Simeon: You to went out together and got presents and with was kinda hard since he had to avoid you and you had to avoid him.

Solomon: He made a potion for you to sleep so he could get presents and then the next day you got presents.

Lucifer: Same thing as Diavolo.

Mammon: You were out buying Christmas presents but little did you know that Mammon had followed you and when you lost him you spotted him and rushed home.

Leviathan: It wasn't that hard since he always stays in his room and when you got home he went out to buy Christmas presents.

Satan: You just got him a lot of books for Christmas so it was easy to hide them and wrap them.

Asmodeus: It was kinda hard to get away from him but he went his own way to buy you presents while you buy him Christmas presents.

Beelzbub: It was easy to avoid him since he was always in the food court eating, well that's what you think he is actually our buying you presents.

Belphie: It was easy since he was alone at home sleeping at least that is what you think he is actually buying you present.