When You Fall. (Day 16)

Diavolo: Checks if you have hurt yourself if he doesn't see anything he will hug you and if he does he will get the first aid kit and start to heal you.

Barbatos: He knew if was gonna happen so he caught you just in time.

Simeon: He will be startled and ask if your okay if you say yes he will help you up and if you say no he will check for injuries while helping you up.

Solomon: He will help you up and will check for injuries if he sees some he will heal them.

Lucifer: He will scold you then help you up and check for injuries he will heal them if he sees some.

Mammon: He will laugh at you and then when he sees your embarrassed and teary he will stop laughing and help you up checking to see if you have any injuries if you do he will get the first aid kit and will heal the injuries.

Leviathan: He help you up asking if your okay and if you say yes he will help you up and still check for injuries if you say no he will check for injuries and when he finds them he will heal them.

Satan: He will give you a small little scolding before helping you up and checking to see if you have injured yourself if you haven't he will go back to reading if you have he will heal the injuries for you.

Asmodeus: When you fell he was so worried that you were hurt so he helped you up quickly and searched you for any injuries once he didn't find any he said you should be more careful and watch were your going and when he did find an injury he got the first aid kit and helped you heal it.

Beelzebub: When you fell he was so worried that you injured yourself so he picked you up and searched you for any injuries and once he found some he got the first aid kit and healed you and when he didn't find any he game you some of his food.

Belphie: When you fell he fell with you and you were so confused on why and asked him why and he just shrugged and held you close falling a sleep holding you like a little teddy bear.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Day 16 done.