Mammon X Reader Happy Birthday Mammon

Yes I know I'm doing this early on September 8th when his birthday is actually September 10th but I just wanna finish this chapter and get it over with.
As there will be no pov's in this one.
--------------------------------------------------------------
You were still asleep but soon your 6:30 alarm went off so you groaned got up turned it off not to wake Mammon because today is a special day for him and your waking up early along with all the other brother's to get Mammon's birthday party ready so yeah you then went and took a shower, then got dressed and went out to buy some presents with Leviathan even though he didn't want to go but he had to.

As you finished getting the rest of your presents you decided to get the cake since Luke didn't want to bake a damn cake for the damn scumbag like wow Luke anyways as you got the cake which had decorations of Grimm on it you decided to get one more present a special present just for him so once you got that special present you went back to the house of Lamentation and set your presents were the rest of them were and started helping the others with decorating.

Soon y'all all finished decorating and now it was time to wake Mammon up so you went to go and yawn Mammon up which took a little while but you woke him.

"Huh?...Y/N w-why did y-you w-wake me up?" He said and you giggled and said.

"Just put on some clothes and come downstairs then you'll see~" You smiled and then walked out leaving a confused Mammon so he sighed and got up getting dressed and all that and as he soon finishes dressing he goes downstairs to see everything decorated for his birthday he seemed so surprised and smiled and started to enjoy his birthday.

*Le skip to after all the fun and what not and he was down to your final present which is the special one*

As Mammon opened your last present he saw that it was a love necklace that had a yellow heart on it to represent him and that he has a lover and all the other brother's even Mammon was shocked because those things are so expensive so Mammon go up and hugged you and said.

"I love you so much..." You smiled and said.

"I love you more..."

And with that you two had a good rest of the day and so did the brother's even Leviathan.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this is good enough.