What It Was Like First Meeting.

Diavolo: He was really fascinated by you and he found you quiet adorable just wanting you to be his.

Barbatos: He was really concerned about you because you kept staring at him for some odd reason.

Simeon: He treated you really nicely when you two meet and found you quiet fun to be around.

Solomon: He was happy that you liked magic like him and he teached you about different magic.

Lucifer: He had no interest in you at first but as a few days pasted he found you amazing but would never admit it.

Mammon: You were just another useless human to him but that changed.

Leviathan: He had no interest in you at first but when he found out you liked the same anime as you he hanged out with.

Satan: He took an interest in you and he read some books with you and that went out for a while.

Asmodeus: He liked you immediately and wished you were his.

Beelzebub: He only had food on his mind and wasn't paying attention but then when he noticed you he liked you.

Belphie: He wanted to kill but didn't and got to know you and grew to like you.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is October 1st so you know what that means more updates on this book and I work on my Undertale au sanses x reader boyfriend scenarios book and post the first chapter.