Who Used To Have A Crush On You.

Diavolo: Lucifer and when you got together with Diavolo he was jelly still remained loyal to Diavolo.

Barbatos: Simeon and when you got with Barbatos he wasn't Heloise he was just happy you were happy.

Simeon: Solomon and when he saw you got with Simeon he was a little jealous but still liked seeing you happy.

Solomon: Belphie and when he saw you got with you and he was so jealous he tried to kill Solomon.

Lucifer: Diavolo and when he saw you got with Lucifer he supported y'all also finding y'all cute.

Mammon: Leviathan and when Levi saw you got together with Mammon he was jealous and said you should not be with a scumbag.

Leviathan: Beelzebub and when Beel saw you got together with Levi he was kinda jealous but happy to see you happy.

Satan: Asmodeus and when Asmo saw you got together with Satan he was jealous but soon warmed up to you loving Satan.

Asmodeus: Satan and when Satan saw you got together with Asmo he was kinda mad but soon let it go.

Beelzebub: Simeon when Simeon saw you got together with Beel he was happy for you to and happy to see you to happy.

Belphie: Mammon and when he saw you got together with Belphie he kept a close on eye him since he doesn't want you to get hurt.