When You Want Cuddles.

Daivolo: He will immediately stop what he is doing and will pick you up and take you to the bedroom and give you all the cuddles you want having Barbatos do everything else.

Barbatos: He will ask Lord Daivolo if it is okay if he can take a short break to give you cuddles sometimes Daivolo says yes making you happen so Barbatos picks you up and goes to the bedroom and cuddles you.

Simeon: He will stop what he is doing pick you up and take you to the bedroom and cuddle you.

Solomon: He will stop making potions pick you up and take you to the bedroom and cuddle you.

Lucifer: He will cuddle you when his paperwork is finish or half finish and when you fall asleep he'll tuck you in and go back to doing his paperwork.

Mammon: He will be a little hesitant at first and say some things but he will soon warm up and cuddle you.

Leviathan: He will finish his game first and then he'll cuddle you being a little hesitant but he'll cuddle you.

Satan: He will first finish his book then pick you up and take you to his room and cuddle you.

Asmodeus: He will stop what he is doing and pick you up go to his room cuddle you and then he will ask if you want him to do your nails or make up.

Beelzebub: He will swallow his food pick you up and go to his room with you and cuddle you until you fall asleep.

Belphie: When you ask him he will just pull you onto his bed and cuddle you.