When you want attention.

Diavolo: *will stop what he is doing
                *Pick you up takes you to his bedroom and cuddles you hoping Barbatos will do the rest of his work.

Barbatos: *Will ask Diavolo if he can take a short break

*If Diavolo says yes he will immediately have you in his arms going straight to the bedroom with you

*If Diavolo says no then you'll just have to wait sadly.

Simeon: *He will stop what he is doing and pick you up and give you a lot of attention.

Solomon: *He will give you attention after he has finished a potion but if he isn't making a potion then he will cuddle you.

Lucifer: *If you ask for attention when he is doing paperwork he'll finish it first and then give you attention since he wants his work to be done first.

Mammon: *He will be a blushing mess if you ask for attention but he will still give you attention.

Leviathan: *He will be a little hesitant at first but he'll calm down and give you the attention you want then he'll ask if you want to play games with him.

Satan: *He will set his book down and pull you to him and give you a lot of attention.

Asmodeus: *He will immediately give you a ton of attention when you ask for it heck even when you don't ask for it.

Beelzebub: *He will be eating but when you want attention he'll eat his food quickly and then give you attention.

Belphie: *When you want attention he'll just pull you down onto his bed and just cuddle you.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope your liking this-