What He First Thought About You.

Diavolo: He thought that you were amazing and perfect.

Barbatos: He thought you were just another girl/boy/person and not the one for him but he was wrong.

Simeon: He thought you were amazing and awesome.

Solomon: He thought you weren't worth it at the time but now he thinks your perfect

Lucifer: At first he thought you weren't worth it at all but when y'all started dating he thought you were amazing.

Mammon: He just thought you were another useless human but when you to started dating he thought you were so fricking awesome.

Leviathan: He thought you were just another normie but when he found out you liked the same things as him he thought you were the one and you were.

Satan: He thought you were nice and calming to be around so he liked to be around you.

Asmodeus: He thought you were absolutely gorgeous/handsome/lovely and would love to hang out with you.

Beelzebub: He thought you were cool and would share his food with you and sometimes you would workout with him.

Belphie: He thought you were worthless and a waste of time but you to started dating he loved you a lot and would protect you.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Wow to in a day sweet!