When your sad.

Diavolo: Will stop what he is doing will pick you up and hug you tightly trying to comfort you and also makes Barbatos make your favorite foods.

Barbatos: He will hug you and give you your favorite foods and let's you do whatever you want to him.

Simeon: Will literally stop what he is doing and pick you up and take you to his room and cuddle you.

Solomon: Not so sure what to do but will give you head pats and will hug you.

Lucifer: Will stop doing his work and pick you up hug you close and rock you back and forth.

Mammon: He will panic at first but when he calms down he will hug you and cuddle you and just fucking love you.

Leviathan: He will let you wear one of his hoodies and and put on your favorite anime and will watch it with you and he will also let you cuddle him.

Satan: He will read to you and give you so much attention and hug and love you.

Asmodeus: Will literally give you all of his attention and say nice things to you and then will do your nails if you want him to.

Beelzebub: He will give you all his food to try and cheer you up and he will hug and cuddle you as well.

Belphie: He will cuddle you and hold you close trying to calm you down and a lot more cuddles.