When He Sees Your Scars.

Warning this is about when you self harmed so if your uncomfortable with this please skip it.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Diavolo: When he saw yours scars he started to cry and asked you who made you feel this way but you didn't say and hugged him and also cried into him.

Barbatos: When he saw your scars his smile went away and he looked at your arms and sighed hugging you closely to him.

Simeon: When he saw your scars he seemed shocked and scared so he hugged you closely and nuzzled you and you pat his head smiling a small bit.

Solomon: When he saw your scars he hugged you and looked so sad and lost for weirds so he keeped hugging you and eventually you had to pry him on and lay him on his bed since he cried himself to sleep on you.

Lucifer: When he saw your scars he was mad and asked who made you do it but you just told him it didn't matter anymore and tried to calm him down by telling him it's okay and your not hurt anymore.

Mammon: When he saw your scars he started to cry badly and he gave you a lot and I mean a lot of attention.

Leviathan: When he saw your scars he seems so worried and searched for any news but did not find any news ones so he watched your favorite anime and played your favorite games.

Satan: When he saw your scars he was so pissed off and start to have a ramage and destroy things soon you calmed him down and hugged him saying that your done with cutting.

Asmodeus: When he saw your scars he was so scared that you might do it again so he hid every sharp object from you and gave you kisses on your scars.

Beelzebub: When he saw your scars he immediately picked you up searched you for any more when he didn't find anymore he set you down and went to go make you and him food.

Belphie: When he saw your cuts he was scared and hold you close and cuddled you and gave you a lot of love not letting go until you two both fell asleep.