You Get Turned Into A Cat. (Day 30)

Tomorrow will be the end of October so you'll have to wait until December 1st for me to start doing this kind of stuff again but don't worry I'll still be posting but not everyday.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Diavolo: He found you so cute and wanted you to stay in that form but you didn't won't to be a cat forever.

Barbatos: He tried his best not to sneeze around you since he is allergic to cats but he still sneezed and what not. (Is he even allergic to cats?-)

Simeon: He told Solomon to change you back but it took Solomon a while to get the potion right to turn you back into a human.

Solomon: He found you so cute that he didn't want to even change you back to a human.

Lucifer: He didn't really know what to say so he just took you to Solomon so he could change you back to normal.

Mammon: He found you quiet pretty/handsome/lovely but he took you to Solomon so you could get back to normal.

Leviathan: He just started at you like what or who are you!.

Satan: He loved you so much that he wanted you to stay like this forever but of course that couldn't happen.

Asmodeus: He adored you but he took you to Solomon because he enjoys his human more.

Beelzebub: He didn't know what to do with you so he went to Lucifer and Lucifer told him to go to Solomon and so Beel went to Solomon and yeah.

Belphie: He was to tired to deal with this so he took you to Solomon and gave him the death stare to get this right or else.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Day 30 done.