When You Have To Get A Shot.

This takes place on the human world.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Diavolo: He literally had to hold you down to get that shot and when you got it, it hurts like a bitch.

Barbatos: You seemed calmed when getting it but in the inside you were panicking so you made Barbatos hold your hand while you got the shots.

Simeon: You were terrified and didn't want to get the shots and when you got called back you begged Simeon to go with you to hold his hand and he went with you.

Solomon: You were thinking about something else and not the needles and you didn't even need Solomon to hold your hand.

Lucifer: You were scared you didn't want to get them so he had to hold you down in the chair with your arm out to get the shots and they didn't even hurt.

Mammon: You were scared and he was scared as well since he thought they were hurting you but they weren't and then when you got the shots y'all immediately left.

Leviathan: Y'all two just stayed at home you didn't want shots and you didn't get them just stayed in Levi' room and played videos games.

Satan: You were scared and so he had to hold your hand to calm you down and then you to went to a book store.

Asmodeus: He didn't let you go to get shots because he didn't want your amazing skin to get ruined.

Beelzebub: You were scared and he held your hand while you got the shots then you to went to go and get ice cream!.

Belphie: You to didn't go y'all just slept and besides you didn't even want to get those damn shots and your happy you didn't get them.