~Chapter Six~

"How did this even happen?" I questioned. "We never get seated next to each other"

Lando let out a sigh and turned to look at Zak who was behind him. "Do I have to sit here? Can't I just swap with Daniel?"

"We've placed you guys next to each other on purpose" Zak responded, placing his bag in the overhead carrier in front of ours. "You guys need to start getting along, and if this is one way to do it then that's what's going to happen"

"We can just work on that later," I said. There's no way that Lando and I will ever get along.

"If you guys can get through this trip, we might put you where you want to be seated next time. But as for now, deal with it" Zak said, and sat down in front of us.

Lando let out a sigh and sat down next to me, defeated. He pulled out his phone and placed his headphones on his ears. There was no chance of us talking at all on this flight.

I turned my phone back on and found a series on Netflix to watch. This was going to be a long flight. 

* ✷ ⊹ * ˚

Dizzy Izzy: Daniel you've gotta help me

Danny boy: What's wrong?

Dizzy Izzy: The kids snoring. Snoring!

Danny boy: 😂😂Sucks to be you

Dizzy Izzy: Come on Daniel, you've gotta help me

Danny boy: And how are you expecting me 

to do that from all the way over here? 

Dizzy Izzy: Idk, but there's gotta be something you can do.

How about we switch seats?

Danny boy: Sorry Izzy, that ain't happening

Have fun with the snorer :)

I looked over at Daniel through the aisle and he gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair. I was not gonna listen to him snore for another 30 minutes. I punched him in the arm which made him jolt upwards.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" he said all groggy.

"You were snoring you idiot" I replied and pressed play on my show.

"So you decided to wake me up?" he questioned, sounding a little mad.

"Yes" I stated. "I was not going to listen to you snore for the remainder of this trip'

"I'm so gonna get you back for that" he muttered under his breath and pulled out his phone.

"Game on Norris" I replied, not taking my eyes off my phone.

* ✷ ⊹ * ˚

"Thank you" I said to the guy behind the desk who just handed me my rental car keys.

"Alright Isabelle, can you take Lando to the hotel please?" Zak asked, fiddling through his bag to put his paperwork away.