~Chapter Thirty Three~

Qualifying finished about an hour ago and most people were making their way back to their hotel. Lando and Daniel were prepping for the race tomorrow with their team, hoping for a good outcome. Both are starting in solid positions for the race tomorrow. Lando in P6, and Daniel in P5.

Because we had the rest of the afternoon free, Natalie and I took this as the opportunity for us to go dress shopping. We'd been discussing when we'd be able to go and because the party is tomorrow night, we needed this to be done pretty quickly.

We walked into a shop that had gorgeous dresses. Natalie wanted something that was quite long and flowy on her. While I preferred something short and tight, gripping to my body.

As soon as we walked into the store, my eyes were drawn to a specific dress. I decided to look around at everything before trying that one on incase there was something else.

Natalie pulled several dresses from the racks and held them up in front of her waiting for me to either nod or shake my head.

"What about this one?" she asked, holding up a long dress. It looked elegant but also quite simple.

"That's gorgeous" I nodded.

"Ok, I'll try this one on" she smiled, laying it across her arm along with a few other dresses. "Have you found anything?"

"Maybe" I shrugged.

"You don't have anything in your hand," she said.

"What about that one?" I asked, pointing at the short, black and sparkly dress.

Natalie smiled when she saw the dress, rushing over to the rack and digging through it until she found my size.

"Go try this on now" she demanded.

"But I wasn't finished looking"

"Go, go, go!" she said, pushing me into the changeroom.

"Ok, ok, I'm going!" I laughed and shut the door, hanging the dress on the hook in there.

I examined the dress, wondering if it would actually look good on me. I'd never worn something like this but my eyes were just drawn to it.

I took off my clothes and unzipped the back of the dress, stepping into it. I zipped up the dress and adjusted it so everything was in the right place.

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror. This dress was gorgeous. Better than anything I had at home. The dress was sitting quite high up from my knees but it covered my bum quite nicely. The back was a low cut, so my whole back was exposed. It wasn't loose in the front and it strapped my boobs in place so they weren't going anywhere.

"Nat" I said from inside the change room.

"It's not the one, is it?" she sighed. "Damn, I really th-"

I cut her off by opening the change room door and she could see the dress on me. Her eyes lit up and a massive smile spread across her face

"I think this is the one," I smiled.

"Izzy" she said, standing up and pulling me out of the change room completely so she could see the whole dress. "This is perfect. This is the one"

"I've never felt as good as I do in this dress"

"You're getting this," she demanded. "You can't change your mind now. It's happening. Isabelle Moore is going to be the hottest bitch at this party!!"

"Ok, ok" I laughed. "Quiet down now, we're in a store"

"I'm just letting everyone know how hot my best friend looks," she smirked.