~Chapter Twenty Six~

"Good morning ladies and gents and welcome to this challenge" I said, introducing the video for the reporter.

"My names Daniel," Lando said.

"My names Isabelle," Daniel added.

"Am I am Lando" I joined in and we all laughed.

"Well that's a bit hard to top," Max Verstappen said, laughing slightly.

"Well we can't really copy that" Alex added.

"We'll think of something better later," Checo said and we laughed.

"Today I am joined by the McLaren and RedBull drivers and we're going to do a challenge video," the reporter Laura announced. "We asked you guys for two teams and these were the top teams"

"McLaren all the way!!" I cheered.

"Aye aye!!" Daniel said and we high fived.

"Instead of just having the drivers for this challenge, we decided to have the reserve and test drivers for the teams as well. Isabelle and Alex, it is an honour to have you both here today" Laura smiled at us.

I nodded. "Thanks for the invite to kick RedBulls ass" I laughed.

"In your dreams Isabelle" Alex teased.

"Love to see it," Laura smiled. "So today's challenge is a scavenger hunt kind of thing" she said and we all nodded. "We have written a list specific to each team filled with a bunch of tasks that have to be completed. First team to complete all of their tasks and make it back to press this button, wins"

"Oooo, I love a good scavenger hunt," Lando said.

"You guys are going down. RedBull is going to win as always" Max smirked, folding his arms across his chest.

"I'd like to see you try" Daniel added, but he and Max burst into laughter a couple seconds later.

I remember watching this duo when I was in formula two. The amount of energy that is present is amazing and I'm glad to be a part of it now.

Laura turned around and picked up two envelopes from the table behind her which also had the button on it. One was blue and the other was orange. She handed me the orange one and Alex the blue.

"You all have your go pros?" Laura asked, looking at us for confirmation and we all nodded. "Ok, when the buzzer rings you may open your envelopes and begin"

A loud buzzer noise echoed through our ears and I ripped open our envelope.

"I hope you boys are ready to run, because I am not losing" I stated, pulling the paper out.

"We're all too competitive for this," Lando added.

"I can't afford to lose against them," Daniel said.

When I unfolded the paper, we all skimmed through the tasks that were written. Some were team ones and some were under our own names.

"They want me to do what!?! I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows reading over it again.

"Oh my god" Daniel laughed, reading what I just read.

"Oh this is gonna be good" Lando smirked.

"I am not going to post that picture online" I stated.

Daniel and Lando looked me dead in the eyes. They knew exactly which photo I was talking about. In a previous interview that never got aired when I was driving instead of Lando, Daniel had to do my makeup and instead of trying his best, he purposely made it bad. I was so embarrassed to even be in that room afterwards that I removed the makeup almost instantly. Daniel and I did however take a selfie and the team saw, now they want me to post it online.