Logan x Reader

My first X Reader in this book! I just wanted to let you know that all of my X Readers are gender neutral, if not I will specify. 

Y/n's pov- Human Au (if anyone knows what last names I should use for human au's please let me know!)

Warnings- none, 100% fluff

I came home from work to see Logan sitting at the dining room table grading papers (if you don't know he's a teacher).

"Hey Lo, sweetheart. How are you?" I say walking over to him and lean over to kiss his cheek.

"Stressed, honestly. I have to grade 108, 50 question tests. Then I need to write a flyer to remind parents about the field trip next week." He sighs.

"Why don't you take a break baby? Those tests can wait!"

"They really can't, grades are due tomorrow."

"Well, at least can you stop to go eat with me? Patton invited us to go out with him, Virgil, and Roman! You know how bad I feel telling him no!"

"You go and enjoy that dinner, dear. Put on something nice and enjoy yourself." He says placing a hand on my cheek, but removes it focusing on his work again as he says. "As for me, I will have to make it up later, when I have the time."

I just gave up. Logan is way too stubborn, I'd never win. "Ok, fine. Just know when I get home you are stopping, understand?"

"Of course."

I decide to wear a tightly fitting blue dress that cut off at my knees and had black lace sleeves (or if you don't want to wear a dress, you wear tight fitting black pants, a dark blue button up of Logan's with the sleeves rolled up, and a slightly loose black tie.) I wore black boots, and my hair was playfully messy.

Did I do this to get Logan's attention? Yes. Did he notice? No.

*at dinner*

"Where's Logan?" Patton asks.

"He was too busy grading papers to come."

"Awww! That's sad!"

"(Y/n), I must say, your outfit is wonderful! Although a little bold just for a casual dinner." Roman said.

"You're one to talk about being bold! Thank you though! I've wanted to try this outfit for a while, but I mostly wore this to get Logan's attention."

"Oh! Did it work?"

"If it worked either he would be here, or we'd be in our bedroom, so take a wild guess!"

He slightly blushed but nodded.

*after dinner*

"Honey, I'm back!"

"Ok."

"You promised that you would stop when I get back!"

"Well, I thought I'd have these graded by then! Don't worry though, I only have 58 left to grade!" He assured me.

"Fine, at least let me keep you company while you do this." I say. I walk over to his seat. I sit on his lap, straddling his legs, facing him. I could already see him getting flustered. I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder, slowly breathing hot breaths on his neck.

"Ummmm, (Y/n)?"

"Hmm." I hum.

"I-uh n-nevermind."

*Logan's POV*

Why do they have to do this to me?! I'm just trying to do my work, I didn't sign up for seduction today! With every breath it gets harder to work.

Slowly their breaths slow down as I feel them falling asleep. Soon I heard tiny cute little snores.

'Awww, I should probably take them to bed.' I think.

I stop for a moment to pick them up and carry them to our room. When I lie them down I see their eyes open.

"Logan?"

"Yes dear?"

"Please stay. At least until I fall asleep." They say obviously tired. How are they so cute?!

"Alright." I climb in and gently wrap my arms around them, and they lie their head on my chest. I stray to feel drowsy myself. Taking a little nap won't hurt, right?

*Y/n's pov*

I notice Logan finally fell asleep. I carefully get out of bed and clean up the table where he was working. While I was up I quickly changed into pajamas, and removed Logan's glasses before climbing into bed. 

Mission- Success!

Thank you so much for reading! No one said which fandom they wanted for Sides Meet, so I have chosen for you. I will be doing Miraculous Ladybug, so stay tuned for that in the next few weeks! Please consider voting, commenting and requesting and I'll see you next chapter!