Prinxiety

Virgil is Janus, Logan, and Remus's son, and Remy his brother. Roman is Patton and Emile's son.

QUICK CLARIFACTION! Since there are five dads here are who each one is-

Logan- Mom
Janus- Mama (also in this story Janus uses they/them, although uses gendered terms, for both male and female)
Remus- Pops
Emile- Dad
Patton- Papa

Human Au- Roman's POV

Warnings- None!

So, as you may know, me and Virgil Storm have been best friends since, well, forever! Unfortunately, when you're good friends with a cute boy, and you're gay, it isn't so easy.

Yeah, ok! I have a crush on Virgil! You're officially the last to figure it out. 

"Roman! Can you come downstairs, please? Me and your father want to talk to you!" My dad, Emile says.

"Be down in a sec, Dad!" I yell back. I shake my head, trying to erase it like an etch-a-sketch. After my mind is mostly cleared of the thoughts about him, and the blush off of my cheeks, I run downstairs.

 "I'm here! What's up?" I ask, sitting at the dining room table across from my dads, Patton and Emile.

"Well, um, your dad is worried about you. I told him that you seem fine, but I'm not the therapist, so I'll let him explain his concerns." Papa says. "Emmy, if you'd please."

"Well, no offense love, but you're over exaggerating the point a little. However, I do want to double check that nothing is wrong."

"Ok" I respond, half nervous.

"How do you feel? I've notice that you've been spending a lot more time than usual with Virgil, which is more than fine! Virgil is a great kid! It's just you're gone from the moment you leave for school until curfew, then stay up half the night, working on stuff. Also, you've seemed a lot less focused lately, is this caused by the same thing, or do we need to fix something with your ADHD medication?" He takes a breath. I know that if I didn't speak soon, he'd keep worrying.

"Dad, no offense, but I'm fine. In fact I'm amazing! I'm not focused, because I am more inspired than ever! I'm staying up all night either working on those projects or gifts for my friends. It's nothing to worry about." I reassure him.

"Well, that's awesome, kiddo! What's got you so inspired? Also, if you don't mind sharing, me and your father would love to see the stuff you've been working on, especially the gifts for your friends!" Papa says with a smile. He grabs Dad's hand when I start to speak.

"Of course I don't mind! As for what's gotten me so inspired, well, you'll have to thank Virgil. I've been hanging out with him so much, because he just makes me feel amazing, and thinking about him inspires me so much!" I say, failing to hide a blush. What I said wasn't wrong exactly. It's just it's a lot more than him inspiring me.

My dads exchange a look that I can't decipher. 

"That's amazing, Roman!" Dad says. "Are any of the gifts you've been making for him?"

"Actually most of them are for him." I look down, hoping they don't see my increasing blush.

"Why don't you go upstairs and get some to show to us, hmm? Papa asks.

"Yeah, of course! Be right back." I say, slowly walking upstairs, trying to figure out which gifts don't look romantic. 

Why does it matter? If you two ever do date, your dads would know! Besides, I'm pretty sure you two have been shipped since birth. What's the worst that could happen? Part of me said.