Sides Meet: Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir

My logic- Ok, you need to write this! You promised your readers!

My creativity- Yeah, but I just put all of my motivation into a Dukeceit (It's Demus, I just prefer that ship name) chapter, sooo that ain't happening!

My logic- Creativity, you need to stop writing this interaction and write the chapter before the readers get mad! Also, we haven't published the chapter about Layne's sides yet, the readers have no clue who we are!

My creativity- Fine! Readers, comment here if you want to meet Layne's wonderful, amazing, beautiful, sides.....Oh yeah, The Double A's and Expectations are here too!

Everyone- Where are we?

Me- Welcome to the first Sides Meet! Basically, I bring you to this room, and assign you one of guys a character from another fandom! This is monthly, so be prepared! Today, you will be meeting the characters from Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir!

Roman- I LOVE THAT SHOW!!

Logan- Is that the Parisian superhero cartoon?

Me- Essentially

Virgil- Oh great! We will be speaking to a bunch of teenagers who can't seem to recognize the person they claim to be the love of their life! That sounds fun..

Patton- I don't know Virgil. I think the whole 'love square' as Roman calls it, is pretty paw-some. I can't wait to talk to Chat Noir. His puns are meow-nificent!

Janus-  Patton's claw-ful puns aside, why are me and Remus here?

Me- Dark sides or light sides, you are still sides, so you are included! Also, I invited Remy and Emile, because they are fan favorites!

Emile- Sides! Do you, how do?

Remy- 'Sup babes!

Me- Well, now everyone is accounted for, and we are all on the same page, let's get this show on the road! Fur-st (first), let's draw to see which character you shall meet! (I steal Janus's hat and pull a piece of paper out of it) Today You shall be meeting.....imaginary drumroll....... CHAT NOIR!! 

Roman- OH, MY, YES! I'LL MEET HIM!! I VOLUNTEER!

Me- The one meeting the famous black cat will be...(pulls out another piece of paper)..PATTON!

Roman- Oh come on!

Patton- YAY!

(Yes, I only did this for the puns. Not sorry!) Here we go!

Patton- Paw-don me (pardon me), but you look fur-miliar. (familiar) 

Chat Noir- Wow, and I thought I had the meow-st (most) cat puns! Those are purr-fect! (perfect)

Logan- I see your boyfriend is a pun addict as well.

Ladybug- Not my boyfriend, but yes.

Patton- So, how are you feline (feeling) today?

Chat- Paw-sitively claw-some! (positively awesome) Mew? (you)

Patton- I'd feline-ing (be lying) if I said that these puns have a-mews-ed (amused) me.

Chat- Right?! these are all hiss-terical! (hysterical) By the way I love your funny purr-sonality. 

Patton- Paw-lease! (please) You and the other heroes will go down in hiss-tory. (history)

Chat- Me-wow, we're on a roll!

Patton- Yeah, we ain't kitten (kidding) with these puns!

Logan- This is a catastrophe!

Chat and Patton- Nice one!

Logan- How was that a- (mutters incoherently)- nevermind.

Patton- I think we'll be great fur-ends! (friends)

Chat- Fur (for) sure!

Patton- Purr-haps (perhaps) we could chat some more again!

Chat- Sounds claw-some! (awesome)

Patton- I won! We already used that one! The dad will always win with a killer pun-chline! 

Me- As much as a loved this pun parade, un-fur-tunately, (unfortunately) we have run out of time, and Ladybug and Logan are growing tired of all the puns.

(By the way, a lot of these puns are not my own, here are the links to the websites I got them from https://parade.com/969366/parade/cat-puns/ https://therightwording.com/hiss-terically-purr-fect-cat-puns-for-any-cat-lover/ https://www.tuxedo-cat.co.uk/cat-puns/ )

So, that was it! I'm publishing another chapter along with this, so I hope you like both! Please consider voting, commenting and requesting and I'll see you next chapter!!