Chapter-25

AUTHOR'S POV

(continuation..)

Reaching the location, Jungkook got off his motor bike. His eyes roaming all around the area, scanning.

A construction site. That also an abandoned one.

Jungkook couldn't be more happier, for Jackson only made it more easier for him.

They thought he fell into their trap using Jia as a bait. Little did they knew that how that wasn't the real case, for he was only there to set the entire trap on fire, hopefully excluding the bait.

Jungkook took slow strides to the entrance where four tall and well built bodyguards waited for him in their black uniforms with a very blank face.

One of them began to search all over his body for weapons with out sharing a word, and Jungkook didn't resist at all. Finding him weapon free, they let him in, with two of their men tailing him inside.

Each and every bit of his sense were in its utmost alert along with the each step that he took forward.
Nevertheless, he looked as calm as an ocean on the outside. An ocean that was ready to release its violent tides any moment now.

With few more steps into the dark-dusty and dirty building, Jungkook saw the one whom he was yearning for.

Jia.

His dark doe eyes softening just by her one single glimpse. But soon it was disturbed as his attention eventually took a note of her current state, which involved her petite body wrapped up to a dirty wooden chair with a rough thick rope, almost brusing her supple skin.

Jungkook tongued his cheek in vex, for the artist in him got extremely displeased at the sight. Jia meant nothing less than a masterpiece to his eyes after all, and then here she was...tied to a chair like that, in a place like this. The combination didn't please his eyes.

However, she looked tired, but unharmed. Jungkook was glad that at least he made it in time, unlike in the past.

"Wait here." One of the body guard with bald head ordered Jungkook as he walked forward to Jia, leaving Jungkook behind with the other man.

"Hey, wake up. Wake the f*ck up." the body guard began to tap on Jia's cheek, though they got no response from the unconscious girl.

Jungkook chewed his inner cheek, feeling himself at the verge of loosing his temper. His eyes brutally plastered at the way the man was carelessly touching the art he admired the most.

Jungkook wasn't the one to share his treasures. He was very protective of his possessions. Always has been.

"You wanted me right. I'm here, now let her go." he spoke with a lower tone. Still as calm as a graveyard.

"We are not in charge of that. Boss makes the decision." the bald headed guy replied like a robot, almost unenthusiastic with whatever they were doing by themselves.

"Well then, tell your boss that I am here and leave her."

"He is not here."

"Fine. Call him then."

"He told to wait. He's busy now. He will be here soon. Now, sit on your knees."