CHAPTER-10

JUNKOOK'S POV

I blankly stared down at the plate of food before me. Lost of appetite. Lost of time. Lost of space.

Mind elsewhere. Restless and exhausted.

Jia haven't come today to the university. And I clearly understand why. Ofcourse, she needed time and rest. But I couldn't help but feel edgy. Last night was a complete mess for me, for I couldn't have atleast a blink of sleep. How could I when every neurons and receptors of my brain was flooded with her thoughts. The event from the last day kept playing inside my freaking head. Her trembling form was still fresh in my memory.

Everything was just fine untill that fu*cking bastard showed up out of no where. Every fu*cking thing.

Till then, I could see her all day. I could adore her all day. Silently. Secretly. From the very first moment that I saw her, I cherished every memories, every little moments with her, though she was oblivious to all of it.

But you see, that's the beauty in it, isn't it?

She was some one who effortlessly pulled me out of my own chaotic life, releasing me from the clutches of my own dark thoughts simply by doing nothing, and for this sole reason, her value and respect in my eyes were tremendous. And I would like to save it like that.

But this fu*cking bastard haaaaaad to show up his fu*cking ass, ruining everything. I still couldn't get over that look her eyes held just before she shut the door on my face last day.

Blank. Dead. Sombre.

Nothing compared to the sparkles that I always saw in her beautiful almond eyes.

All because of a random asshole who have nothing to do with her life in the first place!!

Talking about him, I tried to find him, his identity, since today morning but he was nowhere to be found in the campus. Then again, I remembered how I left him last time. He probably might be not in a condition to attend any class. I myself was surprised the way I ruthelessly beat the shit out of him. The fact that scared me the most was, HOW I ENJOYED EVERY BIT OF IT AND I HOW FEEL NOT EVEN A SPECK OF REGRET OR GUILT at my actions. I know, he deserved it in everway but...

Such madness? From my side?

It's ironic how the same person who had distracted me from my own insanity also plays the role in knoting my head back with the same.

Kim Jia.

She is really something.

She had this paradoxical effect on me.

Me, who barely get influenced by anyone.

And I don't know should I be worried about this fact or just pretend to be oblivious to all of it.

I rose my eyes up and saw Jimin and Hoseok blabbering about something across the table. Hoseok was munching on his food as he continued to answer Jimin's irrelevant naggings. All I could see was their mouth moving, for I never bothered to pay attention to any of their words. How could I, when Jia's stuttering voice was still echoing inside my ears.

I sighed exhaustedly and looked down to my clasped hands on my lap.

This is pathetic.

I just can't get her out of my head.

This is insane, this level uneasiness.

I knew that untill I see her for myself, I can't settle down this heavy feeling.

But the one thing I noticed today was about Lisa. Along with Jia, she also didn't show up today. Probably staying in the apartment with her. Now that's a relief. Atleast Jia has some one to talk to.