CHAPTER-15

Author's POV

The first thing Jia woke up into was the faint smell of medicine that was still lingered to her right palm. The second was the soft breathy snores that resonated inside her room, blended and molded with the gentle morning breeze.

With a low groan she attempted to shift around in her bed as she stretched herself before sitting up right and ruffling her messy hair when her eyes finally took an account of a second presence in her room.

"Jungkook?" She felt her face go cold as she stared at him in disbelief, rubbing her eyes with her knuckles.

There the boy was, on the other end of her room, on a cushioned stool, asleep. Head slightly tilted as he leaned on his own arm which was resting on the wooden desk. His dark ebony bangs all messed up and ruffled under his hoodie, mouth agape, a bit drooling at the corner, brows furrowed for he seemed to b in an real uncomfortable position while asleep. Of course, how can some one as huge & built as him sleepon just a small stool and a desk for one entire night?

The entire night.

He was there with her in the same room for the entire night.

Jia blinked her eyes a few times as the fact hit her hard.

Instantly, she threw her covers and stood up. A sudden stinging pain surged up from her feet but within a couple of seconds they seems to calm down.

Jia watched Jungkook in amusement as her legs shook a bit with her every step. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that Jungkook stayed at her apartment for the whole night, like she literally slept in her room with him, a guy in it! She had no idea when she fell asleep, but whenever it was, she expected him to leave back to his home, but to her surprise, here he was.

With her slow strides, Jia stood right infront of him. Jungkook's black hoodie was enveloped his head, sleeves completely pulled down to his palms, as if he was feeling cold. Jia's hand reached out to wake him up, but stoped half way as she noticed how tirey his face looked. She wondered when did he even fall asleep, and how could some one even sleep like that with their back hurting by sitting for such a long time. She wondered that did he even have anything for himself even though he fed her.

Unknown to her, Jungkook didn't have a good amount of sleep even in last last night, for all he could think was Jia. The very next day, he left to university with an empty stomach as he had no appetite. The moment he got to know about the absense of Lisa, he left everything behind and dashed out to Jia. Since then, he has been here, with her.

To be exact, he looked exhausted like hell. Jia noticed as his eyebrows furrowed further as he slightly rubbed his cheek against his arm while he moved his shoulders a bit back and forth as if his back was in pain. He wiped his tongue across his lips, swiftly licking away the thin string of drool before his body went back still, with his mouth still agape as he dived back into his sleep. His chest rising and falling with the heavy breaths he was taking in and out. The little breathy snores becoming the sound track of his beauty sleep.

Jia couldn't bring herself to wake him up. She smiled to herself as she slowly leaned down and reached out to his chin and gently lifted it up, closing his mouth. The very next second, his jaw dropped back, as he continued to sleep with an open mouth.

Jia shook her head at his silly sleeping habit. Straightening up, she went to her bed and brought the blanket to him and gently placed it over his body. She let him sleep for a bit more time while she fresh herself up.

Minutes passed away.

Jia stepped out of the washroom as soon as she was done with her morning routines. Wipping her face dry with a white cotton turkish towel, she led herself to the wardrobe, trying to be as silent as possible, not wanting to wake up the boy.