CHAPTER-4

Jia's POV

I could see my summoning doom. Why? Because back in the apartment Lisa wouldn't stop talking about the "so called" three handsome boys that she just encountered tonight. I thought my head is going to explode because of her nonstop praising of their dashing looks to which I've been listening for the past one hour like a dead tree.

"Wow Jia, You should have introduced Hoseok to me way before! And his friends?? OMG!! a bonus! No, two bonuses!" her eyes sparkled as she exclaimed. I haven't seen her this excited even back in London with her ex-boyfriends.

I rolled my eyes as I stretched my neck to the both side before I stood up from the couch to leave without anywords. I needed to recharge and show my body some mercy.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm tired for this crap now Lisa. Let's talk tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep."

"Already? I have soo much to talk about." She held my wrist and pulled me down to the couch.

"Which one did you like the most eha? I mean, all of them are super hot! But still..?" Ignoring my whinings she continued with her bullshits.

?" Ignoring my whinings she continued with her bullshits

"Hoseok is way to handsome. His jaw line. His smile. Oh my gosh, that smile. I would die for that one single smile. Such a sunshine! How did you even survive it till now? You guys look...pretty close...? " She pointed out with a sly smirk dancing on her lips.

"He is family."

"You mean the future family that you are going to plan with him?" She nudged into my shoulder poking my cheek.

Annoyed at her statement, I smacked her head without a second thought "I meant he is more like a brother to me!Aish...this girl" I drilled the words into her head.

"Really?" Her eyes seems to bear a different glint at my answer.
"Well. Good for me." she shrugged, grinning like an idiot.

Should I be concerned??

Rubbing her head she continued, "What about Jimin? Did you like him? He is the cutest! Those crescent eyes

Rubbing her head she continued, "What about Jimin? Did you like him? He is the cutest! Those crescent eyes.. those plumpy juicy lips.. those silky hair.. his hands on his hair..gosh..such a mochi seducer! Well, I'm sure he is definitely good with his fingers!" She winked.