CHAPTER-8

Author's POV

Junkook stomped inside the washroom. His veins lifted out of his skin as they got filled with the rushing blood of thousand rivers. His eyes burning with untamable rage.

The guy was totally unaware of Junkook's presence untill he got grabbed by his collar & was violently yanked away from the girl. The guy got completely startled by the sudden unexpected attack. Before he could even react, a hard and heavy fist knocked him down to the floor. And he had to take the direct hit without even having the time to block or make a dodge.

"Aggghhh!!" He screeched when Junkook's metal hard fist collided with his jaw.

That was only the begining as the very next second he was showered with punches which landed right on his face while Junkook got on top of him, forcing him to stay down.

Punches after punches.

Junkook was literally taking the life out of the man. The word 'Sanity' not in his dictionary anymore. Aggression taking over his whole existence like a wild fire burning his every logical and rational values. The rage, the violence emitted by him was beyond his own expectation. Throughout the ruthless behaviour, Junkook never even uttered a word, only his heavy breath can be heard. He spoke only through his actions, reminding the guy beneath him that he has done a grave mistake.

Mean while, Jia was left in shock, trying to process the whole situation. She could barely feel herself. More than that, she could barely recognise Junkook. He was close to maniacal. But above all of these, something else was captivating her mind.. some vivid memories from the past.. like some broken fragments of a vague nightmare.. faint but still maintained a strong effect on her to pull her down to the pit of horror. Soon, the her sight got blurred along with her ears as her visions got clogged with several unknown flashbacks.

On the other hand, Junkook's wild outrageous behaviour was getting out of hand. His dark orbs drilled into the boy yelping under him. The punches getting harder and worse with the each passing second, turning the guy into a bloody mess. His whimpers silenced by the next strike he had to take forcefully.

Finally which seemed like an eternity, Junkook stopped. His chest heaving up and down while tiny beads of sweat trickled down from his forehead along with his knuckles that were bloodied by the other male's blood. Not tearing his gaze from the guy he stood up. Then he abruptly dragged the guy by his ankle out of the washroom. The man winced in excruciating pain, to which Junkook paid zero attention, more like he was enjoying the stranger's yelps for mercy.

Junkook dragged him all the way to the main door leaving crimson track behind as he threw him out into the corridor. The guy hit the wall and crashed down on the floor with a heavy thud.

Junkook took slow strides towards the squirming man, rolling his shoulders back and cracking his neck. As he stood right infront of the guy, he knelt down to reach the other's eye level. His jaw clenched. His eyes piercing into the male infront of him, burning holes in his tortured body. He was terribly trying to resist the anger fuming inside of him. Taking a deep breath in and biting down his fury, he finally decided to speak,

"Next time,think twice before touching a girl." Which came out more like a deep threatening whisper. His face, dead serious as he spoke. The guy shivered in his deviant presence. He looked at Junkook as if he was looking at a psychopath. The coners of his eyes welled up with tears of fear while every single fiber in him trembled with fright. He wanted to crawl away from the maniac, but his bloodied numb muscles wasn't helping.

Junkook stood up as he had nothing more to say because he made himself very clear with that one single line. Junkook spun around to leave, but he halted before taking another step. May be it was because of the irritating muffeled whimpers of the man that were bothering his senses. Or may be the images of him touching Jia was still playing fresh inside his head.