CHAPTER-19

Author's POV

Jimin and Jungkook sat on the couch with their head facing the opposite ways, one's eyes roaming all around the ceiling, while the other's down on the floor. Their bodies separated from each other with a fair amount of space as an awkward silence wrapped up the room.

Meanwhile Hoseok was kneeling down next to them, sticking a small bandage on the faint red bump on Jungkook's forehead. When done, he crawled to the next victims's side, Jimin, as he applied an ice pack against Jimin's hip bone.

At the same time, two pairs of curios eyes quietly watched them from a short distant, leaning against the wall.

"Didn't I tell you that day that I smell something fishy between their so called platonic bond?" Lisa's whisper suddenly decided to break the growing silence. "See, my intuitions never go wrong.." She shared her judgemental thoughts to Jia.

But her whisper was loud enough for both Jimin and Jungkook to catch up.
Jungkook shut his eyes, practically feeling skinned, embarrassed about the entire situation. This is exactly not how he wanted to welcome them. While on the other hand, Jimin slowly hung his head down, hiding the pink tints on his puffy cheek.

"Zip it will ya?" Jia nudged her best friend's elbow as she observed how her words were turning the boys uncomfortable.

"What? You saw it too. I'm telling you, there is something happening between the-"

"For God's sake Lisa, stop cooking craps." Jia slowly warned her friend, whispering back as she urged her to stop.

"Crap? Honey, this is a whole bucket of spice. What was that again?

'Well, try harder. Palli palli.'

Tsk, such desperate dudes." Lisa chuckled as she imitated Jimin's words.

"Yaaaah, I can hear you!" Jimin snapped his head towards Lisa, having enough of pretending to be a deaf. "How many times I've to explain that it isn't how you guys thought it to be! Aish...jinjja." He sighed in exhaustion.

Quickly a sly smile worked its way on Lisa's lips, feeling all dirty inside her head.

She immediately twirled towards Jia, grabbing Jia's neck with both her palms and yanking her closer to her face, nearly giving Jia a panic attack.

"Uh- Jungkook, I can't take it anymore...Uh- boy, how big are you...aghh~ harder..faster.." she moaned and acted dramatically, shamelessly re-creating the scene with her friend as she exaggerated it in her own way.

Both Jimin's and Jungkook's eyeballs dropped out of their sockets at her world class performance, turning both of them equally red and speechless.

"Yaahh!!!!" Shaking himself from the trance, Jimin shouted at Lisa as he got up from the couch and took a step towards her.

"Wait right there, I'm going to make you pay for tha-aaaaaaaaah!! Eommaaaaaa!" He screamed his lungs our when a sudden sharp pain hit his hip bone. Jimin plopped back on the couch with a twisted expression on his face.

"Hyung, why is it not working?" Jimin winced in pain as he doubted Hoseok's medical skills.

"Give it some time you idiot and stop f*cking moving!" Hoseok scolded the younger as he re-applied the ice pack.

"Aigooo...our poor mochi. Was daddy-Jungkook that rough on his baby-boy?" Lisa laughed her lungs out as she caught her stomach, while Jia gasped at her friend's uncensored words and tried to cover Lisa's mouth and drag her out of the place helplessly.