CHAPTER-21

[a/n: did some slight changes in the previous two chapters - regarding the ice creame part.]

This chapter is dedicated to winter_bear_4ever, for giving that little sweet push to update same. Thankyou sis.
💜
_______________________________________

Jia's POV

"St-stop.." I moved back, untill my back was pressed against the wall.

"Not untill you let me finish Jia." His deep brown orbs drilling into mine. That intense heavy gaze, almost giving me shivers.

There were still few water droplets sprinkled over his bare chest, slowly travelling through the ups and downs of his perfectly defined abdominal muscels. His wet raven hair locks was not helping either as the water beads trickled down from them; rolling down his face, past his neck. More over, the only piece of cloth that he had on him was a half drenched towel that was loosely wrapped around his waist, showing off his prominent v-line, almost resembling a greek god.

I gulped down my dry throat. Feeling hot and thirsty all of a sudden.

"Like what you see?" He came closer and placed his one palm against the wall, partially trapping me.

"It's all yours anyways" His tongue slowly swiped across his plump lower lip.

"St-stay a-away " I trembled.

"Really? You really want me to stay away? Seriously Jia?" He smirked playfully tilting his head to the side, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Yes!" I shouted like a total maniac, trying my best to push him away in an urgency.

'Cause his stares were doing things to me. Instead of freaking out, I felt being more hypnotised by those brown chocolaty orbs of his....deep and intense.

Nevertheless, I was not going to fall for it anyways. Not that easily.

I kept on struggling in between the hard wall and his big firm musculine body. All the while he gazed at me with amuse, enjoying my fruitless travailing.

Suddenly, completely out of the blue, he held my hands. He pinned one above my head, while he placed the other against his chest gently. I shuddered at the contact with his bare soaked skin.

"That's enough my princess. You're already turning me on with that little fighting spirit you got there." His whispered softly, inching closer to my face. His warm breaths fanning against my skin while his dark vanila scent brushed against my nostrils.

"So eff-ing hot." His eyes roamed all over me. "You barely have any clue, isn't it?"

"I-I'm warning you, st-stay away." I quivered, feeling his lips barely an inch away from mine.

"Make me." His breathed out. The playful smirk still tugged on his lips.

His grip tightening around my hands as he pressed my palm further against his thumping heart.

"Your touch. So delicate." He mumbled slowly, almost like a moan as he drew circles on the back of my palm with his thumb.

"I will never get tired of this. Ever." He purred. Eyes slowly dropping down to my parted lips.

"I wonder how much more of a delicateness your lips hold?"

"Jungk-"

"I would love to discover..."

"Please-"