CHAPTER-7

Jia's POV

"I can't believe him. Who do he think he is? Disgusting! He deserved a slap and I'm glad that I gave him a good one." I murmured under my breath while I was doing my buisness in the washroom.

It was like a sudden adrenaline kick when my hand swang on its own, before meeting his face with a strong thud. I myself was surprised at the way I reacted. But he asked for it.

When I was done with my stuff, I opened the door and stepped out. Instantly I was pushed me back inside the toilet and the door clicked close again with someone towering infront of it. The next second person turned around.

Three seconds. It took me three seconds to pull myself out of the daze.

"YOU!!???" My eyes enlarged in its sockets as I nearly squeaked. It was the same guy from earlier.

"HOW DARE YOU? Who do you think you are to slap me girl?" For a second there, I shuddered as his deep hoarse voice crawled into my ears while he gravelly scowled at me, cornering me completely. But soon itself I shook it away, gathering myself back again.

"How dare me? How dare you?? You disgusting pervert! You started it all" I glared back at him, not letting him have a teeny bit of glimpse about his effect on me.

My words only seemed to fuel his anger even more as he stepped towards me in a slow cunning manner, like a predator with his beastly intention to torture his prey. I could see it in his eyes. His face getting closer and closer to mine with the each passing seconds as he playfully disclosed the distance between us.

"Oh, did I? Then let me be the one to put an end to it too.." he said gritting his teeth, clenching his fist and releasing them before letting his palm lazily rub in between his thighs and running them up to his head, swiftly brushing through his hair. He was behaving in a strange way like he was not in the right state of his mind. And I was freaking out internally.

"Wha-What do you want? This is a girls' washroom. You sho-shouldn't be here." I backed along with his steps that were slowly heading towards me, which gradually resulted in my back hitting against the wall as I reached the end of the line of the small toilet.

"You have to pay me back. Remember? Or should I remind you?"
He rested his both palms on the wall either side of me as he continued, "I wonder how you are going to pay though..." his eyes began to scan me from head to toe, wiping his tongue across his lips when his eyes seem to be stuck somewhere down in my thighs.

"Ex-excuse me?"

The entire situation was giving me a eerie feeling. His intentions creeping the hell out of me now. All I wanted was to run out of this trap. I could feel my breath slowly turning shallow, the air felt so heavy to even take in. It felt so suffocating.

Attempting to calm down my heaving chest, I turned my head aside from his face which was only few inches away from mine, I tried to remove his hand which was blocking my way, so that I could free myself from his cage. But his rigid arm stood sternly rooted to the wall. A sinful chuckle left his lips as he enjoyed my little struggle.

"Stop this crap and let me go." I said annoyed.

"Not yet." Suddenly his hands left the wall and made its way to my shoulders, holding me firmly on the spot, resisting me from making any sort of movement.

"Let go of me, you jerk! Don't you dare touch me again!" I bursted out as soon  he laid his touch on my body.

"Fierce, aren't we?" He smirked. His face barely an inch away from mine now.

What in the world is wrong with him?

Is this all over a broken phone?

If I had known, I would've never crossed his path.