Chapter 26

AUTHOR'S POV

(Present)

Hoseok felt the bile rise from the pit of his stomach to his throat as he witnessed the dreadful scenario unfolding infront of his bare eyes, bodies after bodies laying like dead meat around the feet of the boy that he thought he once knew as his friend. Their flesh lathered with countless holes and cuts, gushing blood, leaving the floor with clotting red.

Hoseok's gaze then wavered to Jungkook's face which had no trace of fear or remorse on it, instead what he actually bore was a menacing smile as his dark predatory gaze drilled into Jia who by now had her eyes wide stretched with pure terror etching them. Nevertheless she sat there paralyzed, as if caught still in a web of trance, as if the time has stopped for her.

Hoseok don't know what made her scream at the first place, but whatever it was, he believed it was definitely related to Jungkook. There was no otherwise.

Bearing the same wicked smile, Jungkook took a step forward to her, which triggered a distraught sob from her. Her body merely beginning to crumble and shiver inside the coiling rope.

"Hey, It's just me Jia." Jungkook cooed with such tender voice, though it didnot suit well with his blood stained attire. Before he could take another step to her, a bloodied hand grabbed his ankle, halting him on track.

"Help..." the bald headed man whimpered with the some amount of life that was still left in him, not actually aware of to whom he was pleading to with his vision blacking out.

Only if he knew he got the wrong foot.

Jungkook hissed vexatiously. His head spun back and faced down at the bleeding man who was squirming for life. However, all Jungkook felt was disgust.

"Told you that steroids won't help ahdjussi

"Told you that steroids won't help ahdjussi. Gotta work your damn ass at the gym." Jungkook reminded, scoffing at the pathetic man who was two times bulkier than Jungkook, yet had no chance against him.

Though both were equally good in martial skills, the guards lacked something very important which Jungkook was consumed by the most, madness.

And Jungkook was all about pure madness, if tempted.

Jungkook's adrenaline rush was no joke, turning him not less than a wild and outrageous bull in seconds. And anyone with a proper common sense would rather make a run instead of choosing a fight with the feral.

But little did they knew about the young boy.

"So easy you guys are...so feeble.." Jungkook flicked his tongue, "How disgusting." he scoffed with grimace face and swung the iron rod in his hand like a baseball bat before swiftly dropping it down to the man's abdomen, splattering his gut blood out.