NOTICE

Hey guys.

*hugs you all tight*

I am sorry, but it is not a chapter update. I seriously wanted to ask you guys something.

*lets you free and grins sheepishly*

As you know, I don't actually update "My First" often. In a time I did, but that was way before.

Then I took the whole book down. Re-edited it then updated it one by one. Yet, it was all slow updates.

Now why is that? Because that's not how it is when it comes to my other books which I updates at least 3-4 times a month.

May be because I find "My First" way too cringey. As I have told before, this book is fluffy and a bit cliche, though I have a good fury-angsty-obsessed-burning-passionate plot line for the future chapters.

The thing is, I am too lazy to write to reach till there, because as I told, it kind of feel cringey for me. So I feel demotivated frequently. Plus I find the book not good enough. Ahhh, Idk.

Idk does it feel the same for you

Idk does it feel the same for you. Heck, Idk how many of you are still holding on to this book.

So I kind of came into a conclusion that it is better for me to take this book down.

But, I won't adamantly do it by myself. Not when if you guys don't want that to happen. I dont want to be like those authors who had unpublished their books against their readers' will. I may not be as famous or talented as those authors and I may only have a few of you, but I cherish you all equally and respect you guys way too much.

So, I need your opinion regarding this.

May I discontinue this book? Hmm?

Or do you guys still want me to continue this story?

I know few of you still like this story (I still have no idea why) and those few of you are the main reason why I kept updating this book though after what looked like an eternity.