01 : Kim Namjoon.

ˏˋ°•*

"Nice to meet you mister Kim I'm Dayanah, Baram's teacher.. I'll ask you a few minutes until the parents come pick up the kids and then we'll talk, is that alright with you ?"

Namjoon nodded in response, giving her a kind, dimpled smile.

"Sure, I have time."

"Thank you so much." Dayanah said before turning around, resuming what she was doing.

She hung up the kids' drawings in the classroom, seemingly making them very satisfied that their art was displayed.

Namjoon sat next to her desk, eyes lingering on her body.

She wasn't dressed lewdly, a white dress shirt with few of the top buttons opened tucked in blue skinny jeans, white Nike shoes on her feet with a golden ankle bracelet shining.

He noticed the golden watch on her wrist, but no ring on her finger or whatsoever.

He wasn't expecting Dayanah as a teacher.

She looked young, probably in her early-twenties, black curly hair pulled back in a low bun with Chanel earrings on her ears.

Her body was nice to look at to say the least, very far from what they had in Korea, curves that asked to be fondled and grabbed, a thin waist with fairly round hips and a perfect bubble butt with average sized breasts.

He was finally understanding why his son wasn't shutting up about marrying his teacher, because her face wasn't any less beautiful.

Big black cat eyes hovered by long lashes with a short button nose and plump pink pouty lips, her cheeks slightly chubby, her skin flawless.

Her brown skin had a slight red undertone, but it looked so charming, her curls between tight and loose from what he could see in her bun.

Namjoon took a deep breath, feeling his throat going dry at the sight of his son's teacher, who was indeed breathtaking.

"Alright Namjoon-ssi.."

She dragged him out of his thoughts, giving him a kind smile as she sat at her desk.

He cleared his throat, straightening up on the chair to listen to what she had to say.

"Is everything alright with Baram ?" He asked, getting into father mode.

"Yes yes, he's a very smart kid and he seems to have interests in lots of things.. Problem is he seems to space out a lot, he can't really focus properly so I'm sorry if it may sound intrusive but.. Is everything okay at home ?"

Namjoon took a deep breath, expecting that question.

"My wife and I have been fighting a lot these past months, never in front of him, but I guess he can sense a tension." He explained.

Dayanah nodded, understanding.

"If it's not too personal, may I ask if it has anything to do with Baram ?" She asked, only concerned about the little boy.

"Oh no, absolutely not we.. Dayanah-ssi, do you have a boyfriend ?"

The question took her aback, her eyes slightly widening.

"No.. No I don't.." She answered, wondering what was the point of this question.

Namjoon sighed through his nose, nodding.

"So you can't really get it but you know.. When a marriage is dying, it's fights every day about the smallest things and it's what's happening to us, we-"

"I'm sorry to cut you off but if has nothing to do with Baram, it's not really my place to be." She cut him off, trying to stay as polite as possible.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I got carried away.." He said, covering his mouth.

She sighed, giving a kind smile as she shook her head.

"You know what ? Just go on, you seem like you need to talk and even though I'm not a marriage counselor, I can still listen."

Namjoon shook his hand, giving her yet another dimpled smile.

"It's not necessary, I don't want to push it.. I'm going to go now, thank you for telling me about Baram, I'll have a conversation with my wife about that." He said, standing up.

"I'm only doing my job, it's my priority to make sure these young children are not lacking of anything.. It was a pleasure to meet you."

Namjoon bowed his head at her.

"Likewise.. Baram-ah, let's go big boy."

The little boy excitedly ran towards his father, the same dimpled smile pasted on his face.

"Say bye to your teacher."

"Bye teacher ! See you tomorrow !" Baram said excitedly, waving at her.

She gave him a gentle smile, waving back.

"See you tomorrow Baram-ah, I hope we'll see each other soon with good news Namjoon-ssi., and if you need to talk the door my offer is still up."

He nodded, giving her a last head bow before walking through the door.

Dayanah released a breath she didn't realize she was holding, the scent of the man's cologne still in the classroom.

She plopped on her chair, massaging her temples as she tried to assimilate every thing she just saw and experienced.

The suit, tie, glasses, dimples, side part, voice, charisma and she could go on and on.

This man didn't steal his title of the school's hot dad, but Dayanah had to keep in mind that he was married.

She felt slightly jealous that there was a woman at home that had all of that just for her, the sight of his chest pressed against his shirt printed in her mind.

She sighed as she chased those lewd thought away, knowing he was married and the parent of one of her students.

"For fuck's sake.."

.

.

(A/N)

little taste of it, story not starting yet, schedule already packed.

©ASHLEY