19 : Sweet morning.

ˏˋ°•*

"You're sure you want me to stay ?"

Namjoon hummed, buckling his belt.

"I'll be back by.. Nine or eight, approximatively, if you have a problem just call me."

Dayanah hummed sleepily from the bed, her eyes half-closed as she watched him get ready for work.

"If you go back home tell me too so I don't get surprised, but you can stay really, fridge is filled and all yours to be emptied."

"I'm not a pig.." She mumbled, unconsciously hugging his warm side of the bed.

"Close enough."

"Asshole.."

He only snorted, her sleepy/half-dead stage not giving him any desire to take her seriously.

He sighed as he sat on the bed, putting his socks on before leaving a kiss on her forehead and a slap on her ass covered by the sheets, earning a small groan from her.

"See you later, text me when you wake up."

"Mh.."

He left the room and after two minutes she heard him close the front door, then his car in the driveway.

She tossed around in the king sized bed before grabbing his pillow, his scent all over it.

Sleeping with Namjoon was a bliss, he felt so warm and was so big, it felt like hugging a teddy bear.

Now that he was gone, his pillow would probably do the work.

After sleeping for about two more hours she finally woke up, stretching her arms above her head with a yawn, looking around her.

She had a small panic at first but then remembered where she was, calming down and texting him that she was awake, but then noticed she had a missing call from an unknown number.

"I'll call back when my voice will be decent.."

She stood up from the bed, seeing that he left slippers for her on the side of the bed but she probably didn't notice with how sleepy she was.

She made her way to the bathroom to do her morning routine, showering, brushing her teeth and doing her skincare before throwing on some clothes, which once again was one of his shirts because of how comfortable it was, looking like a dress on her.

She got out of the bedroom and made her way to the kitchen, a huge gasp escaping her mouth as she saw a woman standing in the living room.

"I'm just the housekeeper !" The woman panicked.

Dayanah let out a breath, indeed recognizing the uniform with the name of the company on its front, the woman dusting a shelf.

Either ways, the property was way too secure for someone to just walk in like that.

"Oh okay.. Sorry.."

"It's okay.." She answered with a small chuckle.

The confused Dayanah continued her trip, opening the fridge, that was huge to start with.

"Fuck is he doing with that much food when he's by himself.." She muttered under her breath, grabbing the milk to make herself some latte. "Rich people things I guess."

She ended up finding cookies too and took some time to understand how that fancy coffee machine worked.

She finally installed herself on the veranda, sitting criss-cross and finally seeing the time.

11:44am.

"Well.."

Her thumb lingered on the missed call, wondering whether she should call back or not.

She didn't know this person, but something told her that she should call back.

So she did.

And it took a few rings for the voice to be heard.

"Hello ? Who is this ?"

Dayanah scoffed.

"You called me, I should the one asking you that."

"Dayanah-ssi ?"

The voice was rather feminine, sounding surprised that Dayanah even called back.

"It's me.."

"It's.. It's Jieun.. Namjoon's ex-wife."

Dayanah's eyes almost jumped out of her skull at that, not expecting that at all.

She -sort of- stole Jieun's husband, why would she even think about calling her ?

"Yes, how may I help you ?"

Jieun took a deep breath, obviously sounding nervous.

"I need to talk to you about something really important, are you free today ?"

"Why would I want to meet you ? You're my boyfriend's ex, I have no business being friends with you." She answered, getting a little on the defensive.

"I can assure you it's something really important, or else I wouldn't have took the liberty to call you.. It's really for your best interest."

"Well I've heard that you're a self-centered, arrogant person so-"

"I'm a what ?!"

Dayanah let out an audible gasp, the sudden change of tone surprising her.

Jieun went from concerned to upset in a second, and that made Dayanah furrow her eyebrows, thinking that maybe she should indeed meet Jieun.

Either ways she had nothing to do, and if it's that important, she had nothing to lose.

"Alright I'll meet up with you, place and hour please ?" Dayanah sighed.

Jieun seemed like someone who never gave up, and Dayanah liked her peace and quiet.

If she met Jieun, she'd probably have peace, right ?

"Black Lab, the café in Gangnam in two hours, is this okay for you ?"

Dayanah sighed, not knowing that what Jieun had to tell her might change her whole perception of Namjoon.

His lies and his dark past.

"Sure."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.