04 : His baby.

ˏˋ°•*

Dayanah was getting all flustered, now knowing what to answer.

The man was fine, very fine, but she wasn't a hooker, she wasn't there to fill his lonely feeling.

"Namjoon-ah you're married."

"And unhappy, with a beautiful woman in front of me who has her shit together and is incredibly attractive." He answered, looking down at his hands.

"Still, cheating is not okay."

She was nervous.

Namjoon was a powerful man, rich, with a son at home.

She didn't know his wife, she didn't know what this woman was capable of and who she'd blame if her husband was sleeping around.

"Dayanah-yah, cheating isn't your problem, you told me you're single." Namjoon tried to reassure her.

"Yes but what if your wife finds out ? I don't want to get in any kind of drama Namjoon-ah."

He sighed, throwing head back as he stretched his arms above his head.

"Jieun is way too self-centered to care about what I do, you won't get any kind of problems."

"Yes but.. Namjoon-ah I'm not a hooker, I won't open my legs just because your wife doesn't give you some." She answered, eyebrows furrowed.

"Never said you were a hooker Daya', if it's okay to call you that.. Doesn't have to be sex, just a little hug, a kiss, or just going out to do nothing.. Just intimacy."

She bit the inner side of her cheek, staring at the table.

She did feel bad for him, but she didn't want to help him cheat, she doesn't like this kind of thing.

It'd be completely hypocritical from her, she didn't want to go against her morals.

"I don't think I can give you what you want." She answered, looking back at him. "Maybe go for someone else but-"

"But I want you Daya', you know what's going on in my household, you know why I'm stuck and you don't like drama.. I'll pay you if I have to."

Namjoon was desperate, he craved some kind of intimacy, affection, appreciation.

He was tired of eating noodles alone at his office because he refused to go home, he was tired of being blamed for no reason.

He wanted someone.

"I-"

"Tell me your price, I'll give it to you." He cut her off.

She stayed silent a moment, staring at him.

She could see how desperate he was, how tired he felt.

She stared at every each of his features, from his dragon eyes to his plump lips, black shirt hugging his muscular torso tightly, shoulders broad and muscular.

Then she thought about his family.

There wasn't a doubt Namjoon was probably a good father, but he was failing as a husband.

Or maybe it was marriage who failed him..

She sighed, crossing her legs.

"You don't have to pay me.. I accept, what do you want me to do ?" She asked, rubbing her temples.

She didn't know what she got herself in, she clearly didn't want any drama.

But if his wife really never learned about it, it should be fine.

Namjoon gave her a little smile, sighing of relief.

That would've been very humiliating if she refused.

"Thank you.. Maybe you can just.. Hold my hand, to start with ?" He asked, a little shy.

She nodded, pursing her lips as she reached out for his hand on the table.

It was big and warm as he intertwined their fingers, Dayanah looking away out of pure shyness.

It was a little weird, just holding hands on a table, but in a sense his hand felt comforting.

"Look at me Daya'."

"I'm a little embarrassed not gonna lie.."

"Baby look at me."

The pet name took her aback.

She turned around, staring at him with big eyes.

"Now that reached another level.." She mumbled, making him chuckle.

"You're my baby now Daya'."

"Does it give you comfort to call someone 'baby' ?" She asked, cocking her head sideways.

She was trying to play cool, but his thumb rubbing her hand was making her heart pound in her chest.

She's been single for so long, maybe she did wanted some intimacy as well.

"I'm just touching waters, seeing what makes you flustered.. And it's working."

She didn't answer, looking away as she didn't know what to say.

"It's getting late.. I think I have to go, I have work tomorrow." She said in a small voice, biting her lower lip.

Namjoon nodded, standing up and pulling her up on her feet with him.

"Want me to drop you off ?"

"It's alright, I came here with my car.."

He nodded, staring at her, and particularly her lips.

She was biting them out of nervousness, avoiding his gaze at all costs.

"Is it okay if I kiss you ?" He asked, eyes fixated on her lips.

"Already ?" She shot her eyes towards him, nervous.

"Yeah, already.."

"You're sure your wife won't know ?" She asked, still nervous.

Namjoon gently grabbed her chin, tilting it upwards as he moved his head closer to hers.

"What wife ?" He mumbled before pressing his lips against hers.

He felt some kind of electricity run in his whole body, his lips slowly moving against hers, the streets completely empty.

It has been so long since he kissed somebody, it felt like he forgot how to.

His other arm wrapped around her waist, thumb rubbing circles on top of her skin.

She felt her stomach twist and turn, his plump rosy lips tangling with hers.

It wasn't even sexual, they weren't even making out, just softly kissing, lips slowly moving against each other's.

Intimacy, what he knew he needed and what she didn't expect to crave.

They slowly pulled apart, Namjoon still holding her before pressing a kiss on her forehead, letting go of her.

"Goodnight baby."

.

.

©️ASHLEY