22 : Exes.

ˏˋ°•*

"What are you doing here ?"

Namjoon glared at Jieun, hands in his pockets.

"Why'd you tell her ?"

"Because you wouldn't." She answered, furrowing her eyebrows. "And I refuse to see a woman suffer because you're being a dick."

He chuckled nervously, throwing his head back.

"Jieun-ah, you really can't mind your business, can you ?"

"No."

He took a deep breath, looking at her.

"I was planning to tell her, I needed time."

"Time for what ? I know you Namjoon-ah and if you really wanted to tell her, you would've done it already." She answered, crossing her arms against her chest. "It's late, go home."

He stayed silent, head falling forward.

".. I don't wanna go home.."

"And why ?"

"Because the fucking bed still smells like her and it drives me insane." He sighed.

Jieun looked at him up and down, observing how pathetic Namjoon looked.

His face pale, eyes red and puffy, a frown on his face.

She could only think one thing.

Damn.

"Okay and.. What does that have to do with me ? If she doesn't want you anymore then-"

"That's the thing, she didn't say she didn't want me, she said she needed time but how much fucking time does she need ?"

He took a deep breath, looking up at Jihoon.

"How much time you think ?"

She sighed trough her nose, a hand rubbing her forehead.

"I don't know Namjoon-ah, I'm not her."

"So am I supposed to just sit there and wait ? I can't meet up with her or try to-"

"Namjoon-ah we're exes, whatever problem you have with your girlfriend is none of my business." Jieun cut him off.

Namjoon looked at her silently before scoffing, raising a brow.

"And you couldn't have the same energy when you opened your mouth ?"

"And possibly let another girl kill her-"

"But I love her Jieun-ah, it's not the same.. I love her, yeah." He cut Jieun off. "I wouldn't have done the same mistake."

Jieun sighed, leaning against the door's frame as she looked at her ex-husband.

Namjoon looked pathetic, indeed.

"How did you handle this ?" He asked, looking at her.

"You were crying so much you passed out that night Namjoon-ah, you knew what you did was wrong and to this day you're still making amends to her family, plus, we have a child that was the main reason why we stuck together this whole time, it's not the same."

He stayed silent, staring at her.

"I had a reason to stay that long, Dayanah has none, if she wants to leave, she can do it without looking back, which is why you should watch what you're doing."

".. Jieun-ah.. Do you think she'd accept to go on a trip with me ?" He asked, thinking hard.

Jieun scoffed, straightening up.

"You do baecations now ?"

"I don't know I really want to take her somewhere like.. Calm, so we can talk this out, chill out and stuff." He answered. "If it was you-"

"If it was me I'd go just because you're paying, then proceed to ignore you the whole time."

Namjoon sighed, holding his nose bridge.

"You're not really helping me.."

"I don't care about helping you, but regardless of what happened between us you're the father of my child so I'm listening to you."

There was a silence for a moment, both of them looking at the floor.

There wasn't much to say, Namjoon fucked up and Jieun didn't see how she could and why she should help him.

To her, he put that upon himself. Though she revealed the truth to Dayanah, Jieun did it because she thought it was the right thing to do, before she developed feelings for Namjoon, and then discover the truth.

It wasn't fair.

"Do you think she'll ever forgive me ? I really didn't have any bad intentions I just.. I wasn't ready to let her know my vulnerable side, just want to look like the big Joon who's never fucked up, who always knows how to handle his shit."

"You realize that people like that are boring, right ?" Jieun answered. "You should've owned up your shit and say 'yeah I did that, I didn't intend to but it happened like this and I regret it', but you didn't." She scolded him.

"But I didn't think I'd fall for her back then ! I just thought she was attractive."

"Not gonna lie, she is.. But that's not the point, if she said she needs time, leave her time."

"But it's been two days already, I miss her so much Jieun-ah !"

Jieun sighed, looking at Namjoon acting like a child.

".. Then try to call her first, test the waters."

"Then what ?" He asked, sighing.

Jieun took a deep breath, turning around.

She was already done with Namjoon, he was a grown men that worked as a CEO, he knew when to take his responsabilities but acted like he didn't, which was frankly annoying.

"You're a big boy, figure it out yourself."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.