36 : Daddy.

ˏˋ°•*

"Joonie.."

"I'm coming baby, I'm coming."

It was the next morning.

As expected, Dayanah was sore, completely unable to walk normally.

She was laying down on her couch, watching him get her a glass of water.

"You're an asshole for that.."

"I told you how I am when I'm drunk and you said, quote, 'that's juicy'." He answered, giving her the glass.

"Yeah now I'll watch my mouth.."

He kissed her forehead before sitting next to her, grabbing his phone.

His eyes suddenly widened, his head slowly turning to her.

"What ?"

"Don't be mad at me okay ?" He asked nervously.

"Depends."

"Jihoon is.. Um.. It's my day to have Baram."

Her lips parted of disbelief, her eyes kept on him.

"Are you kidding me ?"

"I'm sorry, it completely slipped out of my mind.." He said, biting his bottom lip.

"I can't even leave ? What the fuck am I gonna do ?"

"We can just say that you're sick.." Namjoon suggested.

"What the fuck would it have to do with you ?! See, if your big head having ass didn't want to put me in a wheelchair, we wouldn't have been there !"

"My head isn't-"

"Your head is enormous, shut up."

Namjoon stayed silent, sitting there and letting her scold him, mentioning the size of his head countless times.

"And you better go buy that pill Joon because yesterday wasn't safe and you came inside of me !"

"Sorry I forgot the condom.." He mumbled, staring at his hand.

They were so drunk the night before that it completely slipped out of their mind that she actually asked him.

It was so usual for him to just naturally finish inside that they both assumed that's how it went, when for once he wanted to pull out.

"Because you had condoms ?" She raised her eyebrows in shock.

"Yeah.. you know it's actually not healthy to get the pill-"

"I don't care about my health right now, my parents will kill me if I have a child now, they don't care that I'm twenty-five ! When my mom will come all the way here to beat your ass what are you gonna do, huh ?"

"But she knows that I exist so-"

"Uh uh, she expected a son-in-law not a grandchild !"

"Daya' I know this might not be my place to say that but I refuse to get you plan b, it's not something you're supposed to get like gummies, there're way too much side-effects it can have on your health." He answered, insisting.

"Then what ?"

"If you're pregnant you can get an abortion, simple, but you got plan b recently you can't just get it like gummies baby."