06 : Late night date.

┈┈┈•• Outfit Check ••┈┈┈

•┈┈┈••✦ Outfit Check ✦••┈┈┈•

ˏˋ°•*

"Hey.."

Dayanah got in the car, Namjoon looking at her up and down.

"I look like a peasant next to you." He chuckled, looking back at her face.

"Says the one with a Rollex." She answered, pointing his wrist.

He laughed in response, biting his lip nervously before leaning towards her, kissing her temple.

That kind of caught her off-guard, her eyes slightly widening.

"You smell good." He complimented, leaning a little towards her to inhale it some more.

"Burberry weekend." She answered, slightly chuckling at the way he seemed really interested.

Namjoon raised a brow, leaning in his seat.

"So you like Burberry ?" He asked, slightly cocking his head.

"Yeah, Burberry makes pretty things." She answered.

He hummed in response, taking a mental note.

"As much as I like your lipgloss it has to go.." Namjoon said, grabbing her chin.

He pressed his lips against hers again, his other hand caressing her thighs as he did so, lightly squeezing them.

His lips moved slowly against hers, guiding the pace and she followed him, hands again the edge of his seat to support yourself.

They separated after a little while, Namjoon wiping his lips.

"Damn lipgloss.." He mumbled, trying to take it off.

She only laughed in response, watching him struggle to wipe it off, his lips and its corners only looking shinier.

"Wait.."

She pulled a tissue out of her purse and wiped it for him, Namjoon sitting there and looking at her.

"I think I'm bad at learning my lesson because I want to kiss you again.." He mumbled as she pulled the tissue away.

"We'll never leave at this rate." She answered, giving him a small smile.

"I don't mind that.."

She pushed his head away with a small smile, making him laugh.

"I took too much time getting ready to stay in a car in front of my house."

"So you wanted to look all pretty for me ?" He asked, starting the engine.

"No it was for the neighbor." She answered sarcastically.