25 : Picking up the pieces.

ˏˋ°•*

"It's only for a few days.."

Namjoon was in despair.

They landed in Cancun not so long ago, and it's only when they've arrived that he realized how much Dayanah had packed.

Since they used his private jet, he didn't pay attention.

Until now.

"One has clothes, the other has shoes and the third one my makeup, hair stuff and skincare." She explained, pointing at the suitcases.

"And in this huge bag ?"

"Necessities like my wallet, phone charger, cables in case mine breaks.. All the usual stuff !"

He took a deep breath, sitting on the bed as he exhaled.

"Well you're really organized.."

"If I don't do it, you're not the one who will." She answered with a sigh.

"Can we cuddle for a bit ?"

She turned to him with a confused face.

"You want to cuddle out of nowhere ?"

"Yes, I missed you a lot."

She didn't hesitate and jumped next to him on the bed, her head on his chest and leg wrapped around his waist.

Like they used to do.

He hummed in satisfaction before pulling her completely on top of him, burying his head in the crook of her neck to give her multiple kisses.

"It tickles.." She laughed, trying to push him away.

He pulled away from her neck, chuckling as he flipped them around.

"I really missed you, now I'm all excited and stuff."

"Mhm.."

"I want to kiss you.." He mumbled, staring at her lips.

She didn't answer, turning her head away from his.

"You won't get your way so easily Sir."

"I promise I just want a kiss." He answered with a chuckle.

"You'll only get cuddles from me."

"You can't be doing this to me ?" He asked, eyebrows raising.

"Yes I am."

Namjoon sighed, lowering his head but still staying on top of her as he though.

"No need to look like a lost puppy." She chuckled, giving him a light tap on the nose.

"I don't look like a lost puppy." He denied.

"You're on the verge of pouting, kissing me is a privilege that you need to obtain."

"So we're gonna ignore the times when I was balls-deep inside of you ?" He answered with a small chuckle.

That got Dayanah all flustered as she pushed him away from her, rolling out of the bed.

"All right that's it."

"You're getting shy now ?" He asked with a light scoff.

"Why'd you feel the need to bring that up ?"

"Because it's funny, I get that you want to take it slow but I don't want to pretend we never had anything going on, we went through this already, we already fucked, avoided two pregnancies, I'm not gonna act like church boy Namjoon who has never seen you naked."

She stared at him silently, seeing him stare back at her in all seriousness.

In a sense he was right, there was no point trying to act all innocent when like he said so elegantly, he had been balls deep inside of her already.

"That's why I don't see why we can't do something as simple as kissing." He added.

"Why is it so important to you ?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed of confusion.

"Because you were the first person to give me that in a while, so now I want that with you all the time, it kind of reassures me that we're okay."

".. Before we enjoy the trip can I ask you questions ? About, you know.. what happened.."

He fixed his posture, taking a deep breath as she nodded.

"Why did you cheat on Jieun in the first place ?"

Namjoon took a deep breath, fingers running through his hair.

"We were drifting apart, she started cheating and wouldn't pay attention to me anymore, so I thought 'hey why not do the same ?'.. Kind of shitty way of thinking but here we are."'

Dayanah nodded, kind of reassured that it was the same story Jieun told her.

She cheated first, Namjoon wanted to be petty.

She straddled him and slowly laid on top of him, burying her face in his neck.

He wrapped his arms around her too, kissing her shoulder.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know, everything, everything.."

"You're suffocating me.." She chuckled, slightly pushing him away.

He loosened his grip around her, allowing her to sit up on top of him, hands going under his shirt to caress his bare skin.

"Are you trying to get me hard ?"

"Now sir.." She snorted.

An offended look formed on his face as he gasped, eyes widened.

"Your fat ass is right on my dick with your hands on my lower stomach, what am I supposed to do ? Look at what you're wearing too, my shorts aren't that thick Daya', I feel everything right now and I'm-.. Why are you laughing ?"

"Because you're funny, why do you need to give me all the details just tell me to move." She said, getting off of him.

But he grabbed her thigh, placing her back on top of him.

"I never said I wanted you to move."

"You know I won't give it to you right ?" She answered, poking his cheek.

"I know, but it doesn't mean that I want you to get off.. I mean if a boner against your ass is a problem for you then-"

"Oh my God, when did you get so bold ?!" She said in disbelief, her eyes widening.

"I.. Always was ?" He replied hesitantly, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, you use to stutter for a kiss, now you're talking about being balls-deep in someone's daughter as if you're talking about the weather."

He only snorted, hands caressing her waist down to her hips.

"Can we just sleep today ? I feel exhausted, the trip was long."

He nodded, humming silently as he looked at her, feeling grateful that she was even willing to try again.

She rolled off of him to lay next to him, a leg over his thighs and an arm around his waist as her head rested on his chest, getting all comfortable.

"You know I'm not going anywhere baby." He laughed, softly giving her a head massage.

She didn't answer for a while, holding him tighter and taking a good sniff of his cologne.

She missed this, she missed him, and she really hoped they could make it work this time.

She was willing to try, she didn't want to give up on him like that.

They still had too much to do.

"Take my hug and shut up."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.