35 : Drunk and nasty.

ˏˋ°•*

"Wait you're gonna.. You're gonna break someth- oh my God.."

"I'll buy it again don't worry.." Namjoon mumbled, giggling.

Drunk, that what they were planning to be.

Wasted, that's what they really were.

Thankfully they came with a driver, or else who knows if they'd make it home alive.

They were a mess, stumbling accross the living room, giggling between kisses as he held her waist, her arms wrapped around his neck.

He slapped her ass, making her let out a small squeal as he picked her up, still struggling to walk.

"Namjoon~"

"Yeah bab- oh shit I think I broke the door.."

They both looked at the door Namjoon just kicked before simply laughing as he threw her on the bed.

"Don't touch that outfit, I bought it, I want to take it off of your body."

She hummed, looking at him up and down as he took off his watch watching her as he took a deep breath.

"Remember what you said about the.. What was it, 'shrimp' ?"

"I was just.. Playing with you." She answered with a small smile.

"Oh yeah ? Well your little games are gonna get the shrimp down your throat so take it out."

"Gladly."

She laid down on the bed on her stomach, unbuttoning his slacks and pulling down the zipper, all while looking into his eyes.

"Did I hurt your little ego earlier, hm ?"

"Well my ego is the only thing that's little.. Don't be shy now, pull down the boxers, come on."

"Yes daddy.."

She did as he said and immediately grabbed him in her hand, slowly stroking him.

"Yeah.. Small.." She said provocatively, looking up at him with a smile.

He was about to answer but got cut off by the feeling of her lips around his tip, softly sucking on it, her hand still slowly stroking him.

He pushed her head further towards his pelvis with a small grunt, slowly starting to thrust in her mouth.

A small moan of surprise escaped her lips, vibrating on his tip and making him grunt.

He gripped her head harder as he fastened his pace, her eyebrows knitting but she kept her eyes on him, making him lose his mind.

"Don't come to me crying tomorrow morning, I've warned you." He grunted, going faster, deeper down her throat.

She was gagging, gripping his thighs for support, making him lose his mind completely.

He released her head after a while, letting her take a breath.

"Do you feel good daddy ?"

He hummed, grabbing the hair tie on his wrist to messily tie her hair up.

None only he had never tried to do it before, but the alcohol in his veins didn't help much either.

He gently pushed her head back toward his cock, impatient.

"Put it back in your mouth come on."

She did just as he said, putting it back in her back and bobbing her head energetically, stroking what didn't fit in her mouth, eyes still on him as her other hand fondled his balls.