Perfect fit.

┈┈┈•• Outfit Check ••┈┈┈

•┈┈┈••✦ Outfit Check ✦••┈┈┈•

ˏˋ°•*

| Four years later

"Joon we're gonna be late !"

Dayanah got out of the master bedroom, putting her Chanel earrings on as she desperatly looked for her dear husband around their house.

For their two year anniversary, Namjoon took her to Sweden and proposed to her in front of a beautiful waterfall with a 24-karat gold ring with a huge diamond sitting on it.

Twenty-four karats for twenty-four months of happiness, that's what he said.

During that same trip, before even putting a ring on it, he put a baby in it and four years later here they were, married with a daughter, Angie Kim.

"What are you even doing ?" She asked out of confusion, lips parted as she entered the bathroom.

"Doing Angie's hair ?" Namjoon answered, not even looking up at her.

"I would want to want to lie to you but I can't.. Step away from my child's head, what are you even doing ?" She asked, walking in the room.

"I'm giving her pigtails."

Dayanah furrowed her eyebrows, getting closer to look at the damage as the little Angie sipped on her capri-sun peacefully, sitting on the bathroom's countertop.

"Joon you can't even part correctly.." Dayanah said in disbelief, turning to him.

"Looks fine to me.."

"Well you need to get your eyesight checked because I can't believe you thought I was gonna let my daughter out of the house looking like that.. Give me that comb."

He gave it to her, receiving a little slap on the back of his hand that made him laugh.

He watched her re-doing Angie's hair completely, parting it well and giving her cute pigtails, looking back at him pettily.

"That's how it's done, it's literally not that difficult."

"I have straight hair Daya' what do I know about parting ?" He answered, slightly offended.

"That's it, what do you know about it ? So what made you think that this was okay ? Angie should've sued you for that."

"Whatever Daya', whatever." He answered, crossing his arms against his chest.

She only snorted, pulling Angie back to the floor.

"Angie-yah go wait in the living room with your brother for a second." He said, turning to the little girl.