15 : Dissolution.

ˏˋ°•*

It has now been three weeks since Dayanah last saw Namjoon.

She was still upset, as she should be, but it started to go away a little.

Since it was the holidays, she was on her days-off, her main activity being sleeping.

She was about to take her fifth nap of the day when the doorbell rang, bringing us to the current situation.

Namjoon in front of the door with Dayanah glaring at him.

"Oh hell no get the fuck out."

Dayanah was going to close the door of her apartment but he put his foot in the creak of the door, preventing her from closing it.

She could smell alcohol coming from him and she didn't like that at all, she wasn't there to comfort him in his depressing drunk feelings.

Not after he acted like she didn't exist.

"Daya' hear me out I'm sorry.."

"Good for you, now-"

"Give me.. Five minutes baby.. Just five."

It sounded like he was falling asleep while talking, which was frankly pathetic.

"Go to your wife Namjoon-"

"I don't have a wife." He cut her off, slightly mumbling.

"You do."

"I'm a freshly divorced man baby." He answered, a light chuckle escaping his mouth.

She opened the door a little wider, getting slightly concerned that it might be why he got drunk in the first place.

Namjoon saw an occasion and took it, pulling her into a hug.

She didn't hug him back, she was just highly confused, not understanding anything that was happening.

"I'm divorced Daya'.. I'm divorced."

"Good for you, now what does that have to do with me ?" She asked, slightly pushing him away.

He leaned against the door behind him, closing under his weight.

"That means that we can-"

"We ? There's no we anymore Namjoon-ah, you can't disappear without giving news and then expect me to wait for you obediently." She cut him off, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Don't look at me like that Daya' I'm sorry~" He said, grabbing her arm and pulling towards him, hugging her tight. "I missed you so much.. I promise I won't leave you without news again."

She hesitated a moment before hugging him back, the smell of his cologne invading her nostrils.

She couldn't pretend anymore, she couldn't keep up the act.

She missed him.

She really did.

And she wasn't going to pretend she never wanted to see him again and be childish, Dayanah has always been a truthful person.

"You stink." She mumbled.

"I was drinking with friends."

She smacked the back of his head, making him hiss.

"Don't drink and drive you idiot."

"I didn't drive, my friend dropped me off.." He mumbled.

"You gave my address to a stranger ?" She said, detaching herself from him.

"I wanted to see you.. Or I wouldn't have the balls to show my face again if I was sober.."

She scoffed, walking towards her kitchen to get herself a glass of water.

"And what took you three weeks Namjoon-ah ? How didn't you find any time in three weeks ?"

"Divorce procedures, splitting of goods, child custody, establishment of child support, we also sold the penthouse and I had to move, but I hadn't stop working neither so.. There was a lot, all of my free time went to sleeping, barely even ate to be honest."

Dayanah turned around, eyebrows furrowed.

"Where the hell do you live then ? And how is Baram assimilating all of this ?"

"Not really well, when he's with Jihoon he's crying for me and when he's with me he's crying for Jieun.. We've explained to him but it'll take him some time to adapt.." Namjoon sighed, crashing on her couch. "Either ways he's in summer camp right now."

She nodded, putting her glass down on the coffee table as she sat next to him.

"And how are you doing ?"

"In a sense I'm relieved but it's weird waking up in an empty house, not seeing Baram's mess everywhere.. I'm living at the villa right now, so it's weird not having to take an elevator every morning.. Everything is just.. New and strange."

"It might take a while but you'll eventually adapt." She answered.

He hummed in response and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her on top of him.

He admired her for a while, eyes lingering on her features, her curly hair down, natural bangs falling right on top of her eyebrows.

He didn't think twice before connecting their lips, a small surprised whine leaving her lips.

It only made him chuckle, the tip of his tongue poking her upper lip, asking for permission to slip his tongue in.

She slightly parted her lips, letting his tongue tangle with hers, his hands slowly caressing her waist.

He slowly pushed away from her swollen lips, kissing her neck and making her sigh.

He left wet kisses on her skin, leaving an hickey here and there before nuzzling his face in her neck, humming in satisfaction.

"Can you spend a few days with me ?.. I don't like staying alone."

"When do you have Baram with you ?" She asked, concerned.

"On the weekends.. Then he's with his mom.." He said, kissing her skin.

"Joon you should eat something, wash up and go to bed.." She said, trying to ignore his lips on her neck.

"No I wanna stay up and.. And talk to you.. And maybe do a few other things but that's up to you.." He muttered, hugging her tight.

"You're drunk."

"I wanna give you back shots and watch your curls bounce in sync with your ass.. Then I wanna cuddle you.. And then I wanna eat you out.. Then I wanna watch a movie.. And I wanna fuck you again.."

Saying that it didn't do anything to Dayanah would be lying, she was slowly getting turned on.

However, the fact that he was falling asleep while saying all of this didn't made him look really sexy, letting alone that he was drunk.

His grip around was still as tight though, his face hidden in her neck.

"I won't make the same mistake twice Daya'.. I'll treat you well I promise.."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.