The Discovory

Backstory

    I'm years past, the king and queen of China's newborn princess disappeared. She was kind of kidnapped. Her aunt and uncle did this for her own safety. As she was the heir to the throne, many people wanted to use her or get her out of the picture all to become very important people. They sent her to their close friends, who changed their last name, and pretended to be her parents. As is was nearing Marinette's 15th birthday they thought about telling her.

***
Marinette
    It would my birthday in a few days! I was very excited. I fell asleep with difficulty.

***
Marinette
    I awoke to the sounds of stuff hitting together, like someone was cooking. Then I decided to start get ready for school.
    Down stairs her parents were making her birthday cake and preparing to tell her something.
As she walked down the stairs she over heard her mother saying, "I think we should tell her, I mean we are moving back to China for it"
    Not being able to contain her mixed emotions upon hearing this, she suddenly exclaimed, "WE'RE MOVING!"
   My parents, no ting that I had been listening, said, "This will be your last day of school before we move..." they trailed off towards the end.
    I went to school with unshed tears in my eyes. Ayla went to see me and instantly noticed something was wrong.
    "What's wrong Mari?" she asked.
    "I have to move to China!" I exclaimed and started to cry. "And today is my last day going to school here."
    The bell rang also we went to class, though I cried the whole way.
***
Marinette
    In class I finally stopped crying. When the teacher came in I raised my hand. When called on I said, "Today is my la at Day in class with you guys. I will be moving to China this week and must pack."
    I wonder if too many people will miss me? I hope everyone will still be my friends.
    Most of the class was surprised. Ayla looked sad. Though two people looked very happy, Chloe and Lyla with the thoughts of me leaving filled them with glee. Without me there was no one to interfere with there plans.
Of course they are happy. They think of me as a waste of space and air.
***
Adrien
    MARINETTE IS MOVING!!!!! Why is that happening?
    I felt something inside of me that I had never felt. I had never thought Marinette would move away.
    "What!" I exclaimed.
    Lyla looked like she was happy about Marinette leaving, but not about me being upset about it. Chloe looked about the same, but didn't hide it as well.
***
Marinette
    He is upset I was leaving. THIS IS AMAZING!

458