The Liar's Past

Lila
After having to say my last lie I'm seething. I had the perfect plan laid out, but it had failed because of my "asset". I will have my revenge then everyone will do worse to Chloe Bourgeois than they do to even Marinette Dupain-Cheng. This will be a little harder to do than how I made Mari-trash fall as everyone thinks she bullies me, but it isn't impossible. Plus it will be a small bit easier to make people despise her as everyone already knows she's mean and bratty. She has also bullied in the past. No one, an I mean no one, gets in my way unless they want for everyone to despise them and for me to take any form them almost all people they had ever cared for.
    Once, I took away every person this girl cared about though she wasn't too effected because I had already made in where she couldn't feel anything. She had become numb. It's no fun when my victims become numb as you can't see their pain, sadness, and fear. While they watch everyone leave them, they start to become sad and feel a lot of pain then they end up fearing me.
    One of the most fun parts is though to watch when I reveal my lies before I leave. To watch everyone be crushed and realize what they did to their friend before I disappear. I get to watch all the people I've deceived realize they hurt and deserted their friend for nothing and believe someone they had known for maybe a month over someone they had known for years. Watching as they beg for forgiveness as I walk away. Only having told them and left after the person was numb. Watching their betrayers' pain as their friend resented them.
    I think watch Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Alya Cesaire become numb will be really fun. Oh and, I can't forget Chloe Bourgeois. Afterwards, Adrien will love me then I will use his fame and fortune to get everything I could ever desire. This will be my greatest web of lies benefits ever. Along with my best set of lie yet.
                                    ***
Chloe
    I can't believe than Liar Rossi would think I would agree with here lies. As if! She is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! If anyone will get the princess to like them, it'll be me or my name isn't Chloe Bourgeois, daughter of the mayor of Paris, France and Style Queen. I will gain the princess's favor and rub it in that not good liar's face. Then, everyone will love and worship me! My mother will finally be proud of my and I can use the princess's status to help my dad stay the mayor of Paris when he begins to fall out of office. The princess of China would be a great asset to me and my family. Maybe I could also date a prince the princess of China knows. Since my Adrikens seems to like liar and Dupain-Chong more than moi.
***
Marinette
    I decide to go to my parents first then move on to my sister, but I still need to figure out who else I should talk to in what order and what part they should play. Lila wanted to be risky with her lies, so now I'll rip them apart from inside out.
    I walk into the throne room where my parents and little sister are.
                              574