Felix and Plagg

Adrien
My cousins and Aunt will be hear today. Marinette sent a jet to get them to arrive faster. I am excited to see them again.
"They will be hear any minute," Marinette tells me.
I am excited, and Marinette's little sister will have fun with Plagg. I hope Felix isn't too much trouble this time.
Then the door opens interrupting my thoughts. In the door runs Plagg, followed by Aunt Amélie. Lastly walked in Felix. He looked at me oddly.
    Then said, "Your the girl from the video."
    "How would you know?" she tells him. "I might be her lookalike cousin."
    He seems a little taken aback by her comment, he probably thinks she is shy and clumsy. After finding out she was a princess she seemed to be completely different person. She became more confident, had more grace within her steps, and isn't afraid off losing her friends anymore.
    "We must hang out with the class soon," Marinette tells me. Then yells, "Tikki! Come down!"
    "Coming!" Tikki responds.
    Plagg's eye widen as he sees her and his jaw drops. Then she giggles.
    "Who is this sis?" she asks Marinette.
    "Your new friend I hope," she replies,"introduce yourself."
    "Oh, right, my name is Tikki. What is yours?" she politely replies.
    "Plagg," he quickly says. Then as an afterthought adds, "nice to meet you."
                                       ***
Marinette
     They are adorable together. I hope that Tikki and Plagg have fun together.
    "Well, we have to go see the class, care to join us Felix?" I say.
Adrien doesn't look too happy about this. Though Felix looks up and smiles.
"Of course, your highness," he says.
I just role my eyes. And text Ayla and Sarah.
Text messages
Me: Ok come down please
Sarah: Coming Mari!
Ayla: On my way!
Me: Hurry up please
                                       ***
Sarah
I rush downstairs, as Mari asked. And I see two Adriens!
    I know this can not be right. Marinette seams a little bit upset about this. Also, if it was right, would Mari be freaking out a little bit a least? She does have a crush on him after all.
    "Mari, what is going on?" I ask her suspiciously.
    "Adrien invited over his cousins over," she tells me.
    Her expression is blank, as if she is hiding something. Though we, Ayla and I, will soon know what it is.
                                       ***
Marinette
Later I'll tell the girls that I am hoping Tikki gets to actually date who she would like. Though I am betting it will be Plagg. I like Adrien, of course, but must find a prince to be with. The girls will be very upset about this.
"Everyone ready to meet up with the class?" I say making a face.
"Of course Mari," Ayla says as Sarah shakes her head.
I call the pink limo for me and the girls and send the boys in a black one. I turn to tell the everyone who gets what limo.
"Ayla, Sarah, come with me to the pink limo, okay? Also boys you get to go in the black one."
"Okay!" Sarah and Ayla say.
       516