Truth or Dare

Marinette
    "Ayla!!! Why are you doing this to me!!! Can I skip it?" I ask her.
    "No you can't skip it," Sarah says. They both look at me with looks like 'we will embarrass you to death'.
    "Fine," I groan walking over to the room phone.
    "Hello, you and your class are formally invited to the princess of China's coronation."
"Really?!" he says, "When is it?"
"In one to two years" I reply not too truthfully.
"Okay, why such the early warning?"
"I can't tell you that," I tell him, "Bye!"
"Bye."
After I hang up I say, "We should get some rest."
"You don't get off the hook that easily. When is your coronation really?" Ayla asks, while Sarah nods in agreement.
"Three months after you leave, Ayla."
"So in 4 months!" Ayla almost screams.
"Yes," I say.
And with that we getting our pajamas, eat, then sleep. At least Sarah and Ayla do I have to talk to Adrien.
                                       ***
Their messages
     Adrien: Did you prank call me?
Marinette: Yeah
     Adrien: Why?
Marinette: It was a dare
     Adrien: By who?
Marinette: Ayla
     Adrien: Ok, bye
Marinette: Bye
                                       ***
Ayla
Two months went by so fast, I'm going to miss Marinette and Sarah. I know they'll miss me too. Though I'll see them in three months. I can't wait to see them again.
                                        ***
Marinette (three months later)
"I am so excited for my coronation next week!" I tell Tikki and my parents.
"Your class will be here tomorrow. Is there anyone else that you would like us to invite?" my mom asks.
"Is Sarah and her family already invited?" I ask to make sure.
"Oh, we almost forgot," exclaimed my parents.
***
Ayla
I can't wait to attend Mari's coronation! Also Chloe and Lyla will be so sorry for being me to her then. The teacher already told our parents, and told them not to tell us. We will be in China for two weeks.
The teacher walks in. I told her about it and told her who the princess was, also getting the palace to call her for proof.
"We are going to the princess of China's coronation everybody. Ask your parents have given you permission to go." Miss Bustier tell us.
Lyla exclaims, "My best friend invited us to her coronation! I can't wait to see her again!"
Ha! It will be so funny when she finds out who the princess really is. Then it will be time for the lier to get revealed.
"Wow," says everyone but me and Adrien. He must know she lies, too.
"The princess has sent a private jet for her best friend. Also she is on it with their other friend. Your parents are ready heading to the airport with your packed bags."
***
Ayla
"Everyone here are your tickets." Miss Bustier says while handing a ticket to everyone but me.
"Why do I have a ticket Miss? You said the princess's best friend was going on a privet her." asks a surprise Lyla.
"The princess's best friend is going on a privet jet, but you aren't the princess's best friend," replies Miss Bustier.
She escorts me to the privet jet as Lyla try's to burn holes in the back of my head with her glare.
***
Marinette
Sarah and I were waiting for Ayla to get on. Then the door to the privet jet opened and revealed Ayla on the other side. We went and to hug her.
" You should have seen Lyla," Ayla tells us.
"Isn't Lyla one of the two, or sometimes three, girls to stay away from?" Sarah asks us.
"Yeah," Ayla and I say in unison.
"What did she claim this time?" I ask her.
"She claimed she was your best friend and thought she should be on the privet jet." Ayla said suppressing a giggle. "She was so surprised when I got to go to the privet jet instead of her."
We all started laughing.
Oh Lyla you just wait you will regret being mean to me. You too Chloe, the only one out of the mean group I will give a second chance to will be Sabrina. It wasn't her fault Chloe made her do all that, plus she was nice to me sometimes.
                                       ***
Ayla
    We finally arrived at the airport. Marinette waved good bye and snuck out the back door of the jet, while me and Sarah exited the front. Our class was waiting for and asked Lyla if Sarah was the princess.
    "Yes she is the princess," Lyla replied smugly looking at me.
    Sarah said, "Me the princess! Ayla can you believe that?" I said and shook my, showing no, and laughed. "The princess went out the back I am her other best friend. She will reveal herself at her coronation. Also Marinette, Ayla; the princess; and I, other friend will be hanging out with us."
    "Did the princess say anything about me?" asks Lyla.
    "Not that I remember," she says with a false smile on her face.
                                      832