How?!

Ayla
    Marinette fell from the sky!!!! Me and Sarah watched in horror as it happened, luckily Adrien and his cousin caught her.
How does she even have powers?! I guess we, Sarah, Adrien, his cousin, and I,will have to take her to her parents and ask. I mean she never told us about this before and it hasn't happened before, to our knowledge
                                    ***
Adrien
How did this happen to Marinette?! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she is royalty. We are on our way to the palace with an unconscious Marinette.
    After we get there the guards start to panic and rush to the thrown room carrying her.
    "What happened to her!?!?" Alec, her father, asks angrily.
"Your majesty, she somehow has magic flowing from her and had her appearance change. All of this caused her to faint, at least we think she fainted." Ayla says with a worried face. Sarah had a similar look planted upon her face.
"She has gotten her powers!" her mother, Bella, exclaims.
                                    ***
Bella
My daughter finally got her powers!! I mean it is close to her coronation, so it was bound to happen soon. I have to teach her how to use them and how to keep her emotions from amplifying them so much that they overwhelm her. If they did overwhelm her she would loose control of her powers and herself.
    "Okay, please give her to me," I tell them.
    After she is with me I take her to her own room and lock the door behind me. Her powers  should be the same as her ancestors'. She should have the ability to move things with her mind, fly, breathe in any form of air, make blasts come from her hands, mind controls people, and more (her and her ancestors' powers are Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel's powers combined, the only difference is Marinette's powers are all pink).
    As she starts to awaken, I realize her eyes and hairs are partially pink.
    "Hi mom, how did I get home and when?" she asks me.
    "I have something to explain to you, please don't freak out...." I say as my voice dies off.
                                    ***
Marinette
    "What is it?" I ask my mom, very confused.
    "You have powers, it is passed down through the royal family, and right before the coronation of the next ruler, their powers come. They" abilities are all exactly the same so far. We have the abilities to move things with her mind, fly, breathe in any for of air, make blasts come from her hands, mind controls people, and more that I can no longer remember," she tells me.
    I give her a look telling her to go on. So she does.
    "It changes our appearances and we can loose control of our powers when we get super emotional. Then we might injure people, or destroy things. Also eventually someone in our family line will gain more powers that are currently unfathomable."
    "Okay, so what will happen now?" I ask.
505