Hanging out

Marinette
    Ayla and Sarah would be having sleepovers with me for TWO WHILE WEEKS! This will be amazing. Also I'm going to ask them if they want to become my ladies in waiting.
    Before I could make it home it happened again. A bunch of boys, knowing who I was, was chasing me. They all were really close to my age and wanted to be king or something of the sort.
    I quickly sent Sarah a SOS and ran knowing she could track me.
                                       ***
Sarah
    "Oh no, not again!" I exclaim.
    "What is it?" Ayla asks me.
    "We have to save Marinette from a mob of boys." The whole class was starting at me wide-eyed, but Mari needed our help.
    "How long has that been going on?" She asks me.
    "About a month," I reply. " Miss Bustier, please take them to the hotel. We will not be meeting you there because we are staying at the palace."
                                       ***
Marinette
    As I am running I bump into someone looking up to say sorry, I see it was none other than James. He smirks at me.
"Want me to help you get out of this mess?" he asks me.
"Okay, but don't do anything that could get us into trouble," I reply.
He leans my head up towards his and kisses me. It gets the other boys to leave, but he still holds us in that position.
"Mari, what in the world is going on!" says Sarah.
"Your brother asked if I would like his assistance with the boys, and does the opposite of what I say and kisses me. It worked, but he wasn't supposed to do that." I say.
I pushed him away as I said that. Afterwards
I head towards my best friends. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and jump out of surprise. Turning around I find out it was just Adrien.
"Hi," I squeak.
Figuring out I like him, James gives him a death glare. Though there are two even worse death glare already facing him as if to say, 'Don't kiss her again',
"Hi, Mari," he says. "I was coming to see if Ayla and Sarah, was it, needed help."
"James, the guy over there, handled it. Though not in a way I liked." I tell him.
"Hey!" James says.
"What did he do?" Adrien asks me.
"Kissed her," James says.
Adrien looks mad for a second, though I have no idea why. And then looks happy again.
***
Adrien
He kissed her! Wait, oh yeah. She said she didn't like his method of fixing the problem, kissing her. That means she doesn't like him. This is really good news. Though I am yet to find out why.
I smiled again and asked, "Do you want to hang out later."
"Sure, as friends right?" she replies.
"If you want it to be," I tell her.
"Well we'll go as friends then," she said while smiling up at me. Though her words hurt.
***
Ayla
We are going to need to help her get ready.
When we got to the palace Marinette told me that she isn't allowed to date til her 16th birthday and must be married by her 19th but after her 17th.
Her and Adrien would meet up in the park, but Mari said she would only where her normal outfit so he wouldn't be suspicious.
                                      563