The Meeting

Marinette
Am I prepared to meet my actual parents? Or my little sister? I am so worried they won't like me. I know I am likely over-reacting, but this is a very complicated situation for me. I just hope I am over reacting.
I carefully decide which outfit to where. I end up with a pale blue dress, about the color of my eye. The right side has a long sleeve, while the left side one doesn't have a sleeve at all. the dress is long, and isn't one bit poofy. I put my hair up in an elegant bun with a light blue hair pin. I do a quick natural makeup look, and put on some flat light blue slip on shoes. Also as a second thought grabbing my light blue purse that hung from my shoulder to my hip if the handle is across my body.
We left for the palace, I am really nervous and hope they like me. My aunt and uncle assured me that they will.
                                      ***
The Queen of China (Bella)
    My brother-in-law came in followed by my sister. Then after them a familiar looking girl.
    "Hi Alice, hi Jace. Who is this girl you have brought with you?"
    "Your highness, my name is Marinette," says the girl shyly.
    "Can it be?"I whisper. Then I know where I have seen her before, she was only a baby. She looks a lot like Tikki, but older. And her hair is the same color as mine, but her eyes look like her father's.
    Alice nods. And I pull my daughter in for a hug.
    "So you're my mom?" asks Marinette.
    I can't get a word out, so Alice answers for me.
    "Yes she is."
    My daughter is back. And is about to turn 15. I will invite her friends here from where ever, and will do everything in my power to never lose her again.
                                      ***
The King of China (Alec)
When I heard crying I insanely came to see what was happening. As it turned out our daughter was back. And my sister-in-law and her husband had "kidnapped" her, and in trusted her safety to their friends. They knew someone was coming to hurt her, so they did this insane thing to protect her.
Now that she is back we will make sure she will be an excellent Queen. Tikki was still a little confused, but happy to have a sister.
***
Marinette
    Her family loved her and she learned why she wasn't with them. Her mother wanted to throw her a party and asked if they could invite all my friends. I said we should save that for my coronation if possible. I said to invite two people, Sarah and Ayla, though Sarah could bring a few people with her.
    And her family plus the people they thought of as family were invited too.
                                      ***
Marinette
    On the day of my party, Ayla was already there because we had a sleepover, we wore casual clothes for the party. Sarah came over later with her parents, little sister, older brother, and boyfriend. Tikki and her sister played together for most of the time.
531