A Little Evidence

Marinette
    I go to see my friends in my room after the incident with Felix.
"Since neither Felix nor Chloe remember the partnership, we can use that to our advantage. Also, well use the evidence we collected," I say super excitedly. "She will have no chance against us then the reign of the two-faced liar will end."
    The next part of the plan will be to get Lila to expect Chloe to back up her lies, but it won't work of course because Chloe's memories of the deal are gone now. Seeing this she will have to come up with a ridiculous lie to get out of trouble though I'll expose her, with the help of Alya, Sarah, and Adrien, with the evidence from Chloe's room before I took her memories. Afterwards the liar's reign will end and I will no longer have to worry about Lila turning everyone against me.
    "Okay, so what's the plan Mari?" Adrien asks me.
    I tell my friends the shorter version of the plan above by saying, "No one will back up Lila's lies then she will have to come up with a outrageous lie to cover up that fact. You will all help me show everyone the evidence against Lila then her reign will be over."
    I go to sleep after I explain the plan to everyone and get them to leave my bedroom. The next morning, I wake up and get dressed in my outfit from when I met my real parents. If you need a refresher, it is a pale blue dress, about the color of my eye. The right side has a long sleeve, while the left side one doesn't have a sleeve at all. the dress is long, and isn't one bit poofy. I put my hair up in an elegant bun with a light blue hair pin. I do a quick natural makeup look, and put on some flat light blue slip on shoes. Also as a second thought grabbing my light blue purse that hung from my shoulder to my hip if the handle is across my body.
I walk out of the palace like I own the place because I soon will then head towards the hotel the class is staying in with Alya, Sarah, and Adrien trailing behind me.
    I walk towards the liar and say, "Hey Lila, I heard you know the princess. Are you going to introduce her to your friends?"
    I turn I my recorder before she replied with, "I do know the princess, but she is super busy and won't be able to talk with us. I'm also her bestie." She suddenly stops and begins to "cry". "I'm not supposed to tell you that," the liar wails. "The princess said I wasn't supposed to tell anyone then I might be one of her ladies in waiting."
    I walk away as people comfort her. I will expose her at my coronation then make sure that if you search up her name it tells you to never believe her unless you want to lose a friend forever.
    "I think we have enough evidence," I say smiling a little. "I think we should expose her at my coronation."
    "I agree," Alya says.
    Then Sarah says in agreement, "Yeah, we should do it where she can't lie her way out of it or escape."
    "Whatever you say M'lady," Adrien says.
    Since we have a plan all I need to do is get some help from the guards, my parents, my sister, and Jagged Stone. Soon the liar will fall and I'll watch this happily.
***
Lila
I see Mari-trash walk over to my friends and I. I look at her skeptically as she as she walks over to me.
    Mari-trash says, "Hey Lila, I heard you know the princess. Are you going to introduce her to your friends?"
    I think up a lie ok spot and say, "I do know the princess, but she is super busy and won't be able to talk with us. I'm also her bestie." I then beginning to "cry". "I'm not supposed to tell you that. The princess said I wasn't supposed to tell anyone then I might be one of her ladies in waiting."
Mari-trash walks away to wherever she came from as all my "friends" confort me.
"C-chloe s-s-saw me with the princess y-y-yesterday," I say between "sobs" to my ally.
"I did nothing of the sort. Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" she says.
My jaw drops. My partner had betrayed me I'll have to lie my way out of this I guess. As they say if you want something done properly, do it yourself.
"Oh it must have been her look-a-like," I say.
795