The Girl's Day

Marinette
I really needed a girls day, so I said yes the second it was offered. Things have been crazy in the past few days. It'll be good to go out and be a normal girl for a while.
"Dresses first?" I ask.
"Yess!!" Ayla and Sarah exclaimed in unison.
We head towards the dress section in the store.
I chose a lavender dress that stopped right above my knees, the sleeves stopped at the edge of my shoulders. The skirt part is poofy.
I thought the same purse as when I met my parents for the first time would go work it(If you need description again go to The Meeting, 2nd paragraph). I chose matching high heels.
They were letting me choose first. Then I went to choose some accessories. I chose a silver lucky charm bracelet and a lavender bow.
Then Ayla and Sarah chose theirs. They chose the exact same as mine, though Ayla's dress is light orange, dark orange bag, and her bracelet is bronze. Sarah's dress is light pink, bracelet is rose-gold, and her purse is lavender.
Then we went to get our nails done.
***
Sarah
    Marinette wouldn't let me pay for anything, though I said it was the least I could do for what my brother did. She wouldn't even let me pay for much with my brother's money that I "borrowed"!
    We all got our nails done to match our outfits. We get our nails l the same colors as our purses. Then we start to think of where we should have lunch.
***
Marinette
We head to the restaurant we have chosen, Sarah really chose because we didn't know any of the restaurants in the area. After we ordered our drinks we started to talk and get know each other better.
Our conversations revolved around the boys we liked or were dating, how we've been, and such.
After we ordered, we changed the subject to things like what we thought of the palace, China, and what we should do the rest of the day and that night.
    "We should have a sleepover at the palace. If you guys and our agree, of course," I suggest.
    "Great idea Mari," Ayla says.
    "Yeah," Sarah agrees.
                                       ***
Marinette
    My, and Sarah's, parents said yes almost as soon as we asked, so we head to the palace to play some games.
    "What game do you want to play first?" asks Sarah.
    "TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Ayla yells at us very enthusiastically.
    "Okay, okay, no need to yell," I tell her. Then say, "Who wants to start first?"
    "My idea, I go first," Ayla claims.
    "Okay," Sarah and I say in unison.
    "Mari, truth or dare?" Ayla asks me.
    "Truth," I say timidly.
"Okay, ummm, how is the longest you have ever dated somebody?" she asks.
"I hate this question, but 10mins."
Sarah and Ayla stare at me with there mouths wide open. I guess they thought I had dated someone before yesterday.
"Sarah, truth or dare?" I ask.
"Dare," she replies.
"I dare you to go out in a super embarrassing outfit."
"Ayla, truth or dare?" she asks.
"Dare," she replies.
"I dare you to prank call one of your family members," Sarah says.
"Okay," she says while dialing the number on the room phone. "Hello, this is a call to invite you to the birthday of the princess. Oh, yesterday, it looks like I called you on the wrong day, sorry." she says as we cackle in the background. She hangs up and says, "Was that okay?"
"Yeah," Sarah responds.
"Truth or dare, Mari?" Ayla asked.
"Dare," I tell her.
"I dare you to prank call Adrien." she says.
614