Costumes

Marinette
I read this person's mind to find out how much trouble I am in. I can't believe she can't figure out it is me! I mean I am the only one who knows that she snuck out! I can't wait to see her panic as she believes that it is someone els . I am certain she thinks she is in huge trouble! One name comes to mind- Felix.
    "I am not panicking Felix," I say without turning around.
    "How did you know?!" he exclaims
    "I read your mind......" I say trailing off.
Then using my powers, I push him out of the room. I just need to rest right now and don't really feel like talking to him.
                        ***
Felix
I leave the room. Well, I was actually pushed out, but that's not my fault.
Marinette can do what?! I begin to wonder after leaving. I guess I shouldn't think about certain things around her, especially not about what I don't want her to know.
                        ***
Adrien
I hope to see Marinette soon. I should get to see her tomorrow at breakfast. I hope she is okay, she has seemed a little off since the day she got her powers, I think that was what it was at least.
                        ***
Marinette
    After I rest, I make the rash decision to fly out of my room, through the window, and to head to Felix's room. Though when I get there it is seemingly empty, so I head towards his bed and somehow conjure up a piece of paper. As I think of what I should put on there, the words start to magically appear in a neat handwriting.
    It says,
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁٫
𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷٫ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓸𝓷.
-𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮
After arriving in my room, I once again ponder what will happen because of my powers? Acting on very little information, I believe becoming a super hero will be the best course of action. This of course of action is based on helping the little girl. These powers come with a responsibility. I believe mine is to protect those who need it, and those who are deserving. My added motivation should be taking down a certain liar also to give everyone a second chance before my coronation.
I start sketching out designs for it and in the come up with...

    Ladybug is the theme I liked the best, so I  decided to go with this out of all my designs (there isn't a yo-yo on the costume)

Ladybug is the theme I liked the best, so I  decided to go with this out of all my designs (there isn't a yo-yo on the costume). Also it has long black boots at the base of the consume. The book then comes to me.
My sketch disappears then ends up in the book. Under the design it adds my powers that have been known throughout my dynasty
𝓐𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀٫ 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭٫ 𝓯𝓵𝔂٫ 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓱 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮٫ 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮٫ 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓲𝓻.
This time it wasn't even signed as unknown. Though I guess since it was put in the first page of the book, it isn't needed. As dawn approaches, I begin to write down the needed supplies for my costume.
                        532