The Birthday Party

Marinette
Sarah said her little sister's name is Izzy, her brother's is James. I took an almost instant liking to him, this was noticed by Ayla.
    "Would you like to dance?" he asks me.
    "Sure," I say.
    As we dance, I begin to develop a crush on him. I had a lot fun dancing with him, I asked if we could dance to one for a little while more.
    He noticed my blush, and says, "If you'll date me, I will."
    As my blush grows darker, he chuckles and whispers in my ear,  " You don't have to say yes you know."
    I finally get out the words, "D-dating? You and m-m-me? Th-that would be gr-reat." He smiled at me.
    "Then I would like to kiss you, if that's okay," he say's.
    I just nod and leen up towards him. He kisses me and I fall backwards and everything goes dark.
                                       ***
Tikki
I like the having a sister so far. I like this girl, Izzy, too. I never knew I even had a sister.
    Hearing the sounds of panicki, I go to investigate what has happened. My sister is no longer conscious. An a boy is holding her. I go up to him.
    "Why is my sister unconscious and in your arms?" I ask him.
"She fainted," the boy that I think is James replied.
If my sister is anything like me, there is only one reason she'd faint. She is nervous around him, though for reasons unknown.
                                       ***
Sarah
    I heard a girl ask why her sister was unconscious. I told my boyfriend, Simon, that I'd be right back.
    "What has happened here?" I ask my brother.
    "As I just said, she fainted." he answers.
    "Why did she faint?" I ask knowing this will not be good.
    "Ummm, well, I kinda, might have, kissed her." he replies.
    With this Marinette started to awake.
    "Where am I? What happened?" She asks us.
    "You are in our palace, and he kissed you causing you to faint." Tikki says.
    Then the King and Queen come in to the room with a cake. They almost drop it seeing what was happening. They disappear back into the door they came from.
                                       ***
Bella
We find our daughter in the arms of some boy. I don't think we should let her date for a year. People will want to date her just to become royalty or for the money.
We go to put the cake on the dining room table. We are going to go back and say it's time for cake.
***
Marinette
My parents saw and might be mad. I don't know them very well and they might not approve of me dating.
I stand up and walk off pretending it never happened. Tikki said he kissed me causing me to faint.
Wait I thought I had a crush on Adrien. Well maybe I like James now though. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Then my parents walk back into the room to announce, "It's time for cake."
    Little did I know the cake they showed me was not mine. Mine was much bigger.
    We walk to the dining room, and I stare in awe at my cake. It is almost as big as me!
    "Do you like it?" asks my mom.
    "I am at a loss for words," I say.
                                       ***
Ayla
    We start cutting the cake, me and Mari pass out the pieces. Of course as the birthday girl and princess, Marinette got the first bite. After cake I saw the King and Queen pull the boy aside that Marinette had been dancing with.
                                       ***
James
    The King and Queen pulled me aside saying it was about Marinette. So I followed them. They asked if we were together and other similar questions.
    "We are dating and I might have kissed her, why?"
    "You have to break up with her," the King says.
    I sadly return to the party. I really don't want to do this, but since the King and Queen say so, I must.
    I walk up to Marinette and say, "I am so sorry, but we have to break up."
    She looks at me like I have torn her world apart. And goes off to a girl with orange-brown hair. That girl gives me a death glare and takes the girl to another room.
                                       ***
Ayla
The nerve of that guy! He asks Marinette to date him, kissed her, and breaks her heart into a million pieces in all the same day! I will make sure to really hurt him soon, but Mari needs me now.
    "It's okay, he will get what's coming to him."
    At that moment Sarah walked through the door.
    "What happened? Wait is Marinette crying?" she asks.
    "Well, your brother happened."
"What did he do this time?"
"Oh nothing, just break the Princess of China's heart and caused her to cry."
    "Oh no. Marinette, what about have a girls day tomorrow?" Sarah asks.
    "Sure, Ayla you're coming too, right?"
    "Of course girl!" I exclaim.
841