The Plan in Action

Marinette
We begin to put our plan into action. The first step is to copy the evidence Chloe would likely have against Lie-la. The second step is to steal the list that Felix gave Chloe. Third is to erase their memories of all of this. The rest we will just wing it for.
I sent Adrien to Chloe to ask if he could "help" her expose the liar later. He would copy all the evidence and steal the list from Chloe.
                       ***
Adrien
Marinette sent me to Chloe to ask her if I could "help" her expose the liar, so while she was alone I went up to her.
"Hey Chloe, I wanted to ask you something," I tell her.
"Hi Adrikens, what did you want to ask me," she says in response.
"If, when it was time, I could help you expose Lila Rossi the liar?"
"Of course, would you like to see the evidence I've gathered so far?" she asks me.
This is a little easier than I would have expected, but that is likely why Mari sent me to do these tasks.
"Sure Chloe."
We walk to her room, and she opens up her suitcase. Inside was multiple papers that while she was setting I took pictures of. Once I saw the paper with all of Marinette's secrets that Felix gave to Chloe, I took it.
"Thanks Chloe, I can't wait till we get to expose her!" I say.
Earlier, I had texted Marinette, so she could come and wipe the memories of her secrets from Chloe's mind as it would be a start. Once I heard a know on the door of the hotel room I instantly opened it. Marinette erased all of the memories of her secrets and of the partnership from Chloe's brain. Afterwards, she took all the hard copied versions of the evidence. I guess I took all those photos for nothing.
"Let's get out of here. Does traveling by portal work for you?" Marinette asks.
"Yeah, let's go before Lie-la gets here," I say.
Mari opens a portal back to her room at the palace. She puts the evidence in a chest at the foot of her bed then moves on to figuring out how to get Felix in here to erase his memories.
                       ***
Marinette
I get a text from Adrien telling me I could wipe Chloe's memories now. I head over there as fast as possible, and knock on the door. Adrien almost instantly let's me in, so I erase all the memories of my secrets and of the partnerships she had with Lie-la and Felix from her brain. After that, I take all the evidence I see against Lie-la from the suitcase.
"Let's get out of here. Does traveling by portal work for you?" I ask.
"Yeah, let's go before Lie-la gets here," Adrien states.
I open a portal back to my room at the palace, and I put the evidence in a trunk at the foot of my bed. Then, move on to figuring out how to get Felix in here to erase his memories. After a while, I send Adrien out, but not before I took the paper with many of my secrets and burned it. I decide flying to his room and leaving a note would be best.
I fly there with a note in my hand that reads:
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁٫
𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓴𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷٫ 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓽 7:00 𝓹𝓶 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓹.
           -𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮
I place it on his bed and leave as it is 6:35 pm now. I continue planning until 6:57. At this time, I begin to await Felix. At 7:00 pm sharp I hear a knock on my door.
                       ***
Tikki
I didn't get to hang out with my sister as I got sick. She has been distant lately though I have no idea why. I have Plagg to hang out with though. He is a great friend, but likes Cambert cheese too much. When he wants to be, he can be really sweet. I believe I am beginning to develop a crush on him, but i don't know for sure yet.
He walks up to me and says, "Hey Sugar-cube, what are you thinking about?"
He started calling me that a while ago, so I'm return I came up with a nickname for him too.
"Nothing much Stinky Socks, I am just worried for my older sister and am just hoping she is okay. Also, I am wondering why she is so distant right now," I reply truthfully, not even attending to hide it.
"Oh, is there anything I can do to help you feel better about it?" ha asks me.
"Not that I know of, but playing sounds fun for right now," I tell him
                       807